wbmdfc.org Online Application for Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 for Minority Students West Bengal

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Minorities' started by OnlineScholarship, Jun 1, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

The Minority Community students of Minority communities in West Bengal are invited to submit their online application for Post Matric Scholarship for the academic session 2015-16 as these applications are invited by the West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation, Government of West Bengal. The commendable students of minority communities, (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Parsee,) notified by the Central Government are able to apply for Post Matric Scholarship for Fresh and Renewal both.

The minority students who are pursuing Higher Secondary, Under Graduate, and Post Graduate Level in recognised institution under recognised Boards or Universities of West Bengal state and outside state of India can submit their online application. Renewal application can be made by using the Account No used for the year 2014-15 session in which he/she got the Scholarship. Uploading of the copies of documents is mandatory for all the Fresh and Renewal applications.

Eligibility Criteria of Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal:

1=> The student should be citizen of India and he/she must be domicile of West Bengal.

2=> The students family annual income should not go more than Rs. 2,00,000/-

3=> The applying student should need to obtained at least 50% marks in the previous final examination of the Board/ University.

Important Dates of Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal:
    <1> Submission of Online Applications by the students.

Fresh: 1st June, 2015 to 15th September, 2015

Renewal: 1st June, 2015 to 10th October, 2015

<2> Scrutiny of online application by Institution.

Fresh: 1st June, 2015 to 05th October, 2015

Renewal : 01st June, 2015 to 31st October, 2015

<3> Scrutiny of online application by State/UT Administration.

Fresh : 1st July, 2015 to 15th October, 2015

Renewal : 1st July, 2015 to 8th November, 2015

How to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal:

=> The minority communities students of West Bengal state who are desirous and eligible can apply Online at www.scholarships.gov.in.

=> The online applications for Post Matric Scholarship in West Bengal will be acceptable in case of student scored 50% marks in the last final exam.

=> From the total 30% scholarships are reserved for female candidates of West Bengal state.

Required Documents for uploading for Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal :

1. Scanned copy of Previous year mark sheet of students
    2. Scanned copy of self Declaration by the student
    3. Scanned copy of parental Income Certificate( duly signed by Revenue authority/Tehsildar, form 16 is not acceptable)
    4. Student’s Bank A/C Pass Book
    5. Scanned copy of Institute verification form.
    6. Student’s Photo
    7. Scanned copy of Religion Certificate (Self Declaration)

Important Note:

(i) Without uploading the documents with the application form, the application will not be accepted.

(ii) The Mobile Number which is entered in the online application shall not be changed in future by the candidate as the candidate will be informed by SMS about the latest updates..

(iii) Once finalized the online Application student should not change/ modify the details.

(iv) Distance Education applications shall be rejected.

(v) The applicant are not required to submit any Printed Version of hard copy.

Contact Details:
    Amber, DD-27/E, Salt Lake City, Sector-I, KOLKATA-700064
    Toll Free No-1800-120-2130
    Telephone No.: 033-2321-0901/033-4004-7468/033-4004-7469​

2. sir help me i need to get the information.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  3. There are certain requirements w.r.t. to Uploaing of documents while making an online application. Can a specific format can be provided for the following documents:
    1) Self declaration by the student. (what facts are to be stated and declared by the student)
    2) How to obtain Institute verification form.
    3) Self declaration of in form of Religion certificate.

4. Mitan

Mitan Guest

provide me complete information that how can i get the application and what all documents i need to usbmit

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
  5. saddam

saddam Guest

How to apply for online application for prematric

6. ROUSHAN  ALAM

ROUSHAN ALAM Guest

we are from West Bengal please let me know that how to fill online application form

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  7. Mukul Hossain

Mukul Hossain New Member

Sir I am very poor student plz help me sir. I requested.

8. Abdus Salam

Abdus Salam Guest

Sir, i am a poor student (below poverty line) so please help me to give scholarship.

9. Abdus Salam

Abdus Salam Guest

i am indian but state assam please told me about thiss matter.

10. Kahar Ali

Kahar Ali Guest

Hello,I can't understand,how this is apply.

11. guest

guest New Member

where to get the online application and registration system for the post matric scheme of welfare department.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
  12. guest

guest New Member

west bengal welfare department registration status check for students online who submitted the application form.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted