vvm.org.in Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2017 for students of Classes 6 to 11 NCERT Date Schedule Eligibility Application process Online Registration

Discussion in 'Latest Scholarships and Fellowships' started by OnlineScholarship, Sep 10, 2017.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

The National Council for Educational Research and Training and the Ministry of Science and Technology has come up with the opportunity to become a Scientist for students all over the country. The selected students will be trained by ITI professor and skilled people in the field of Science. Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2017 will be organized by the Ministry of Science & Technology and NCERT, Govt. of India. The candidates will be selected in the National, State, District and School Level. The registration Fee is Rs. 100 and the candidates need to apply on or before the last date. Students from CISCE, CBSE or any other State Board of Class 6 to 11th can participate in this Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2017, a National Talent Search Examination.

Date Schedule for Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2017 :

Registrations Closes 20 September 2017

Upload of VVM Study Material 01 October 2017

Download Hall Tickets From 25 November 2017

Date of Examination 26 November 2017, Sunday

Time of Examination 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM (120 minutes)

Declaration of Result 26 December 2017

One or Two-day State Camp Between 10 January 2018 and 25 February 2018

Two-day National Camp 12 & 13 May 2018

Eligibility Criteria for Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2017 :

Students from CISCE, CBSE or any other State Board of Class 6 to 11th can participate in this Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2017, a National Talent Search Examination.

Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2017 Awards :

LEVEL-I SCHOOL LEVEL : Top 3 Rankers per class (18 students) :
    ** Certificate of merit

LEVEL-II DISTRICT LEVEL : Top 3 Rankers per class (18 students from each district) :
    ** Certificate of merit
    ** Visit to any one Research Institution within the District/State

LEVEL-III STATE LEVEL : Top 3 Rankers per class (18 students per state) :
    ** State Camp Participation Certificate.
    ** State Camp Memento.
    ** Cash prize of Rs. 5,000, Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 2,000 for 1st, 2ndand 3rd rankers per class.
    ** Visit to any one National Research Institution.

LEVEL-IV NATIONAL LEVEL : Top 3 Rankers per class will be National winners (ie. 18 students at national level). & Top 3 Rankers per class will be Zonal winners. (i.e. 18 students per zone).
    ** National Camp Participation Certificate
    ** National Camp Memento
    ** Cash prize of Rs. 25,000, Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 10,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd rankers per class.
    ** Cash prize of Rs. 5,000, Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 2,000 for 1st, 2ndand 3rd rankers per class in each zone.
    ** Visit to any one Research Institution from across the globe.

Application Process for Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan VVM 2017 :

School Registration :

==]> The students can only participate in the national level examination if their school register online.

==]> The school will not appoint an exam controller who will enter the basic details of the schools like school name, address, name of principal, name of exam coordinator, GEO mapping of school, UDIES code of school, mobile number, email ID etc.

==]> Then the school will receive one time password and an email verification link on the registered mobile and email ID. UDIES code of the registered school will be used as school identification number.

Student Registration :

~@~ The exam coordinator can now register students who wish to take up the VVM online exam.

~@~ Minimum student info, Name of student, Class, Email, Phone number, Aadhar number

~@~ Schools can register students one by one online or can download editable excel format (available on portal for offline data entry) to upload. This information will be shown as student profile on VVM portal.

~@~ In case of offline completion of the entries the data can be uploaded online. Exam coordinator is authorized for modification of student’s information (if required).

~@~ After successful submission & payment an OTP and email will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID of each registered student.

~@~ The student should click the verification link and complete the verification process by entering the OTP.

Application Fee :

The candidates who wants to participate needs to pay participation fee of Rs. 100.

The payment of participation fee can be done through Online mode. Registration fee can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.

Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan VVM 2017 Admit Card :

The candidates whose registration has been completed successfully will only be able to download their Hall Ticket.

The Admit Card will be generated on the official website of VVM on November 25, 2017.

2. guest

guest New Member

Our school is Hrd school of excellence in devarakonda, NALGONDA district, telengana state. I gave my name and money to our sir. Sir said to see the mail and you will see a mail about vvm but I didn't get any mail. Please give reply to saivenkat656@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

I am from gpps Palwal and I also didn't received verification email so what I can di5

4. guest

guest New Member

I also din't get my email

5. guest

guest New Member

please give the link to download the hall ticket

6. guest

guest New Member

I have loss my id and password

7. guest

guest New Member

How I download the hall ticket?????

8. guest

guest New Member

Tell me my vvm result

9. guest

guest New Member

when will the department release the result.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
  10. guest

guest New Member

i also don't no

11. guest

guest New Member

i am not getting the results