tndce.in Tamil Nadu Scholarship for Ph. D. students- Directorate of Collegiate Education

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, May 22, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Directorate of Collegiate Education, Govt. of Tamil Nadu is providing the various Scholarships to the students of Tamil Nadu State for their Higher Education. Scholarship for Ph.D is one of them.

As we are very well know that the Higher education is always extensively essential for any individual and valuable and helpful to an economy and society. From many years ago, the promotion of higher education is in progress. The essential growth for the learning process is the adequate support to the students’ community. To support and extension of higher education, awarding the scholarship to the right people at right time is very important. In the state of Tamil Nadu, the Directorate of Collegiate Education DCE is vigorously involved in developing the higher education and it includes the journey of various scholarship schemes in the TN state successfully.

The interested or willing candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for DCE Ph.D Scholarship Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility for Ph.D. Scholarship Tamil Nadu

<1> To be eligible for Ph.D. Scholarship, the students must be full time Ph.D. research scholar either Ist year, IInd year or IIIrd year in anyone of the Government or Govt. Aided Arts & Science Colleges.

<2> The scholar with M.Phil. qualification must be a student of 1st or 2nd year of Ph. D. Course.

<3> The student must scored 60% marks in Post Graduate Degree.

<4> The students must not be availing any other Scholarship.

<5> The candidates who are in Part time Ph.D. research are not entitled to Ph.D. Scholarship.

Amount and selection Criteria of Ph.D. Scholarship Tamil Nadu

{i} The selected candidates under the Ph.D. Scholarship scheme will get scholarship amount of Rs. Three Thousand (3000/-) per month.

{ii} Ph.D. Scholarship will be given to 60 research scholars who fulfil the requirement of the scheme.

{iii} The selection of the candidates under the Ph.D Scholarship programme will be done on Merit basis.

Contact Details :

Address:
    The Director,
    The Directorate of Collegiate Education,
    E V K Sampath Building(9th and 10th Floors),
    College Road,
    Chennai – 600 006.​

Phone : 044-2827 1911

2. guest

guest New Member

how to download application

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  3. I did MCA with 86%. I'm willing to higher studies PhD l'm a sc categoricy

4. guest

guest New Member

how to apply 2017 session

5. guest

guest New Member

How to apply for Engineering graduants for doing PhD (Full time Scholars) in 2017 Session.
    Where is the Application Form to download?

6. guest

guest New Member

how to apply

7. guest

guest New Member

This year i need todo p.hd in part time. Am eligible for scholarship r notcontact 8012612106