TERI Green Olympiad Junior 2015 Competition for Class IV and V student

Discussion in 'Awards and Contests' started by OnlineScholarship, May 11, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Green Olympiad Junior for the year 2015 is going to launch by the TERI The Energy and Resource Institute. It is a worldwide competition for the students of Class IV and V. It is a written examination which will take place at the relevant schools of the students and will contains multiple answer type questions. The Green Olympiad Junior 2015 will be scheduled to be held on 10th December, 2015.

Theme – Green Olympiad Junior 2015-
    This year the theme of Green Olympiad Junior 2015 is ‘Our Environment’ which will promote young kids to obtain important and relevant information about the environment

Last Date : 15th October, 2015

Eligibility for Green Olympiad Junior 2015

1=> The national and international students can take part in this competition.

2=> The students of Class 4 and 5 who are studying in schools affiliated to recognized education boards and educational trusts are eligible to participate.

Reward of Green Olympiad Junior 2015

All the participant will get participation certificate/ merit certificate or distinction on the basis of their performance in the Green Olympiad Junior 2015 which is organized by TERI.

How to Apply for Green Olympiad Junior 2015

a. First of all the students are required to registration for Green Olympiad Junior 2015 through their schools. No individual participation will be accepted for the competition.

b. Every school has to register a minimum 20 students for participation from their school for Green Olympiad Junior 2015 Competition. There are not fixed maximum number of registration from any of the school.

Green Olympiad Junior 2015 for International students is required to be registered

Green Olympiad Junior 2015 for Indian students is required to be registered

Registration Fee for Green Olympiad Junior 2015 :

1. Indian students have to pay Rs.100/- (hundred) as the Registration fee to their respective schools.

2. International Students have to pay US $5 as the registration amount to their schools

3. The schools will have to submit the total amount of all the participants through Bank transfer or Demand Draft in favour of TERI payable at New Delhi. There is no other way will be acceptable for registration fee.

4. Indian schools can retain Rs.100 for every 20 registered participants and in case there are more than 500 participants, Rs. 2500 can be retained towards logistic and other expenditure incurred for organizing the Green Olympiad Junior 2015.

5. The school has to send the filled in application form along with the registration fee to the address which is mentioned below. Entries received after October 15, 2014 will not be accepted.

6. If schools want an immediate acknowledgement receipt from TERI, then, they have to send a self-addressed stamped postcard (50 paise) along with the Registrations.
    ( Applicable for Indian Schools only)

Address:
    The Director
    Educating Youth for Sustainable Development
    The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
    Darbari Seth Block
    IHC Complex
    Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, India

All the participating Schools will get their Examination Material few days before the date of examination.

Procedure of Selection of Green Olympiad Junior 2015:

The candidates will be awarded on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination

Examination Pattern:

@] The asked would have multiple answer type without any negative marking

@]The questions are based on General Knowledge, General Science and Social studies.

@]The examination will be held on the premises of their respective school

@]Medium of Examination : English

@]Date of Examination : 10th December, 2015 from 10.00 am to 11.00 am

Green Olympiad Junior 2015 Result:

=> The schools will get all the students mark sheet alongwith participation certificates.

=> Result will also be published on the project website on completion of the evaluation procedure.

Contact Details:-

Address:

The Energy and Resource Institute (TERI),
    Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex,
    Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, India

Phone No.: 24339606-14, 46444500
    Fax No.: 24339609 Code for -India +91, Delhi 0(11)
    Email- go@teri.res.in

2. guest

guest New Member

my child wants to get the registration form for this. can we get it now. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  3. anjo

anjo Guest

dear sir
    can i have the copy of green olympiad junior 2014 question paper as a model

4. anjo

anjo Guest

Hello please provide last year question paper

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
  5. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Hello Anjo,

The Energy and Resource Institute TERI is conducting Green Olympiad Junior (GOJ) for the year 2015 which is scheduled to be conducted on December 10, 2015 globally for the school students of Class 4 and 5. This is a written examination which will be conducted in the participants’ respective schools. The question paper will comprise, the multiple choice answers and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers and the medium of examination will be English.

Green Olympiad Junior examination question paper will be based on GK (general knowledge), General Science and Social Studies.

Now the question is for the preparation of Olympiad examination, from where to achieve Sample Question Paper. If you are looking forward to get the answers of the question asked in Green Olympiad Junior in the previous years, then go to the official website of TERI, there you will get the Sample Questions and Answers Keys .

Steps to find the Sample Question Paper:

First of all go to the website http://www.teriin.org/olympiad/

Click on the link Sample Questions and Answer Key and download it.

Now you can easily check the questions and their answers for the preparation of GOJ 2015.

Click on the link below to get the Sample questions and answers

Sample Questions for Green Olympiad Junior GOJ

6. rinaaz

rinaaz Guest

Dear sir,
    I have written the GOJ. I know my result now. Can you tell me when the merit list will be published

7. guest

guest New Member

class 5 sample paper

8. guest

guest New Member

I need this competition details

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  9. guest

guest New Member

dear sir isme questions to hai hi nahi

10. guest

guest New Member

send me application for and registration procedure for year 2016

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2016
  11. guest

guest New Member

chup be pagal jada bak bak mat kar

12. guest

guest New Member

Dear sir I want the sample workbook please!!!!!!

13. Sufi

Sufi Guest

Please give me a sample workbook

14. guest

guest New Member

I am Rosala. I want grade 4 papers of green olympiad so do I get any other papers instead those the papers I got from the website

15. guest

guest New Member

Please can I have sample papers for grade 4.Instead of those I got from your website,Dear sir.

Draft saved Draft deleted