scholarships.gov.in Registration Application Tracking & Renewal National Scholarship portal

Discussion in 'Latest Scholarships and Fellowships' started by OnlineScholarship, May 25, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

National Scholarships Portal:

Through the National Scholarships Web Portal various number of services facilities starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are facilitated. National Scholarships Portal is occupied as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan.

Services given to Students:
    => Registration / Renewal
    => Application form submission
    => Tracking the status of application

Services given to Institutions:
    ~> Registration of courses and fee structures
    ~> Scrutiny of students applications and forwarding to the Block/District administration of the respective departments as per defined process flow

Work of State Government Departments:
    *] Arrangement of schemes and work flow
    *]Analysis of application forms of students
    *]Registration of institutions & Scrutiny of Institutions data
    *]Approval or rejection of any application(s)
    *]Release of money to students and institutions

Work of Ministries/Departments of Government of India:
    ** Formation of schemes and work flow
    ** Fund releases and monitoring of expenditure (Integration with PFMS & State Treasuries/Banks )

Frequently Asked Questions:
    Q 1: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
    Ans.: The applicants who are fulfilling the Scheme guidelines of various Ministries are entitled to apply for these scholarships.​

Q 2: What is the closing date of submission of online applications?
    Ans.:The applicants can get the closing dates for acceptance of various scholarship applications from the National Scholarships Portal.

Q 3: How can an applicant apply online for scholarship?
    Ans.: The applicant will be able to apply online by visiting to the website through URL

Q 4: What is the procedure to submit the online application? Should an applicant require an user id and password to apply for scholarship?
    Ans: The applicant should follow the steps below in order to apply for Scholarship Schemes for both Fresh and Renewal:

For Fresh:
    Step 1 – First of all the students should require to go with the option “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal.

Step 2 - Fill up the application form as per the instructions and click on save button.

Step 3 - Afterwards, student will get a “Temporary ID”. The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.

Step 4 – After successful completion of registration, a Permanent Registration ID will be generated which can be later used for Renewal and tracking the status of application

For Renewal:
    Step 1 – For the Renewal, Students will have to apply with their Permanent id which they received last year. Student have the facility to use Forgot Registration ID to recover their ID.

Q 5: Is it possible to edit the information already saved and up-to what time?
    Ans: Yes, the applicant is able to edit the information and it can be done till the finish of application form. After final submission, the applicant’s application will be forwarded to the next level and at this stage, the application cannot be edited.

Q 6: How should an applicant can open their saved application for editing?
    Ans: The applicant can use Temporary or Permanent Registration ID for editing the application. Further, Forgot ID can be used to recover Registration ID.

Q 7: Which fields in the application form are Compulsory?
    Ans: The fields which are marked with red asterisk (*) mark are compulsory fields to be filled.

Q 8: What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the next level?
    Ans: If the student detect any mistake after forwarding the applicant to the next level, then he/she need to separately inform to the Institute /District/ Region/State. The software provides facility at the level of the Institute & State to edit & correct limited information.

Q 9: Which fields of application form, the Institute/State can edit ?
    Ans: There are some fields which cannot be edited by the Institute or State like religion, name of institution, parental annual income & bank details. The other filed can be edited by the Institute/State. Whereas, if any corrections made by the Institute/State, can be conveyed immediately to the student through SMS or email.

Q 10: Do I have to fill up the online application in one sitting?
    Ans: The student can fill the online application in as many as sitting as he/she want till the student satisfied that he/she have entered all desirable fields correctly. At every state, the applicant have the facility to save their application.

Q 11: What is UID number/Aadhaar Number?
    Ans: UID, the other name ‘Aadhaar’ number is Unique Identification Number given by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Aadhaar is unique 12 digit number assigned after de-duplication of biometrics.

Q 12: Do I need to get my Aadhaar Card to apply for Scholarship?
    Ans: Entering of Aadhaar no. is optional for the Students to fulfil the application form online. Students can also apply for Scholarship without entering the Aadhaar no.

Q 13: What is a Temporary Registration ID?
    Ans: Temporary Registration ID is only a reference number which is provided to the applicants as a indication of their registration in the online record.

Q 14: Is there any permanent ID?
    Ans: Yes. A permanent ID will be given to the eligible applicant once their application is suggested or recommended by the State Department for scholarship. A permanent ID will be given to the applicant through SMS and e-mail. Students should note down their permanent ID as it will be needed at the time for applying for renewal.

Q 15: Can I apply as a Fresh if I am a Renewal candidate?
    Ans: No, you are not able to apply for fresh if you are a renewal candidate. If you do so, your application will not be considered in that case.

Q 16: What should an applicant do, if he/she not find his/her institute name in the drop-down menu?
    Ans: In this case, the candidate should immediately approach the institute to contact with the nodal officer of the State where the student’s institute is located. The student can also approach the Nodal Officer of that State directly through e-mail under intimation to the Ministry. If your institute is an eligible institution, the State Government concerned would enter it into the database and then you can apply.

Q 17: How do I know the name and address of Nodal Officer/ State Department of my State?
    Ans: The applicant can get the name and contact details of the Nodal Officer/State Department of all States/UTs from the “Contact us” option.

Q 18: How to check the status of my application?
    Ans: It is very easy to any of the student to check the status of Online Application by submitting their Permanent id.

Helpline Numbers:

For any query or help the student can contact to the given below contact numbers.

040-23120500 (501 /502 /503 /504 /505)

2. guest

guest New Member

my registration number and username is not available with me. now how can i recover my account.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

sir mera scholarship form abhi tak show nhi kar raha hai.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2017
  4. guest

guest New Member

SIR - MAI FARUKH KHAN O/S KAMARUDIN REGISTRATION ID,RJ201516002019707 HAI YAHE ABHI TAK VIRIFICATION NAHI HUA HAI ISKO JALDI SE JALDI VIRIFICATION KARDO AAP KI KREPA HOGI MAI GAREB GHAR SE HU SIR

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  5. guest

guest New Member

not received yet the status of our application form what to do?

6. guest

guest New Member

how can we find the status of our registration in the website.

7. please check the application status.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  8. my registration has been done but yet no information is given for it.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  9. guest

guest New Member

WHEN WILL POST GRAADUATION FRESHERS GET SVHOLARSHIP ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2017
  10. guest

guest New Member

sir i am Nadeem ali studnt of B pharma 3rd year meri abhi tk scholarship nhi ay h or me minoroty university ka student hu sir kb a rhi scolarship date to bta do bhut zarurat h sir

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2017
  11. MD JAHANGIR

MD JAHANGIR Guest

SIR ONLINE APPLY NAHI HO RAHA HAI

12. bhawandeep

bhawandeep Guest

I apply for national e-scholarship

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  13. nazer khan

nazer khan Guest

how can we track the application status

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  14. ashif hasmi

ashif hasmi Guest

सर मेरा नाम स्कालरशिप लिस्ट में आज्ञा बूत मेरी स्कालरशिप अब तक नही आई

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  15. గవర్నమెంట్ స్కాలర్షిప్స్ అంటే భయపడాలి అంటే ఈ వెబ్ సైట్లో అప్లై చెయ్యండి
    ఇండియా మొత్తంలో ఇంత స్లో వెబ్ సైట్ ఇంకొకటి లేదు.

16. sir web side close h online apply nahi horaha hai

17. K.Deepa

K.Deepa Guest

Dear Sir I am checking scholarships.gov.in portal but sometime its opening and some timing it's not opening why?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  18. minhaz uddin

minhaz uddin Guest

Sir form apply nahi ho pa raha hai 1 step ke baad kuchh v nahi ho pa raha hai

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  19. shiny

shiny Guest

how we can track the registration id?

20. fazil

fazil Guest

sir website is not open

21. gpuc

gpuc Guest

sir for Pre metric scholarship who are all eligible to apply SC/ST

22. How to find status of application which is already applied

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  23. sayyadahmad

sayyadahmad Guest

Sir
    Please tell
    document upload procedure

24. zaki ahmad

zaki ahmad Guest

sir am forget my renewal temporary id how can find sir

25. my name is MANSURI FAIZAL BHIKHABHAI I want to know about pre matric application form

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  26. SIR , IF IAM UNFORTUNATELY ENTER WRONG PHONE BECAUSE MY NO IS ACCEPTED AND I AM NOT GETTING THE PERMANENT REGISTRATION ID SO, AT THIS STAGE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PERMANENT ID PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

27. How to renew scholarship in Rajasthan online

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  28. IBRAHIM

IBRAHIM Guest

ITS VERY CRITICAL...VRY SLOW DS SITE

29. sagar qayoom

sagar qayoom Guest

I am sagar qayoom How to track scholarship status

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015