Scholarships.gov.in How To Track Pre-matric Post Matric & Merit-cum Means Application Status 2015-16 Ministry Of Minority Affairs

Discussion in 'Latest Scholarships and Fellowships' started by OnlineScholarship, Oct 1, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

How to Track the Application Status Pre Matric, Post matric and Merit cum Means bases Scholarship 2015-16:

@..> First of all you need to visit to the official website of National Scholarship Portal, ie. scholarships.gov.in.

@..> Then the candidate must login under the Student Login option. Here you have to enter your Permanent Id and DOB Date of Birth.

@..> Once you enter the details, you will be able to see the option Check Your Status.

@..> Now you are in the right place where you can check your application status online.

Login & Check Status Here :
    http://registrations.scholarships.gov.in/loginpage.do

How to Login :
    The candidates have to enter their “Student Registration ID” and Date of Birth to Login.

Students can contact the Help Line Numbers – 040-23120300 All working days from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM

MOMA Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship :
    The Ministry of Minority Affairs was formed on 29th January, 2006 to make sure a more attentive approach towards issues relating to the minorities and to ease the formulation of overall policy and planning, coordination, evaluation and review of the regulatory framework and development programmes for the benefit of the minority communities.

Pre matric Scholarship Scheme:
    Pre matric scholarship scheme for the student will inspire the parents of the minority communities students so that they can send their school going children to school, reduce their financial burden on school education and tolerate their efforts to support their children to complete school education.

Post-matric Scholarship Scheme:
    The commendable students of economically weaker section of minority communities will be awarded the PMS Scheme. The students would be provided with the better opportunities for continue their higher education and increase their rate of attainment in higher education.

Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme:
    The merit cum means scholarship would be provided the deprived but praiseworthy students who belongs to the minority communities so that they can practise professional and technical courses.

Web Portal : http://scholarships.gov.in/main.do

2. guest

guest New Member

How to get student id sir

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

Plz tell me how can i get my registration ID

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  4. guest

guest New Member

NSP NOT RECEIVED RJ201617008284956 OF 2016-17 MR SAMYAK KUMAR JAIN , CHAKSU SCHOOL GLORIOUS CONVENT ACADMY

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
  5. guest

guest New Member

RESPECTED SIR SCHOLARSHIP IS NOT VERIFIED IS MY ID NO.(GJ201617003575176). BUT COLLEGE IS SCHOLARSHIP FROM IS VERIFIED. BUT NSP 2016-17 SCHOLARSHIP NOT VERIFIED. I HAVE RECEIVED MY SCHOLARSHIP

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  6. guest

guest New Member

may i have the verification code again plz

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  7. guest

guest New Member

My application id MN201617009546973,please let me know my status

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  8. guest

guest New Member

I AM CLEAR STATE LEVEL BUT I DO NOT GET MONEY & REGISTRATION NUMBER.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  9. guest

guest New Member

When will I get my scholarship amount in my account

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2017
  10. Respected sir my application ID shows me variefied by state department and nodal officer from last two months but still i did not receive my amount plz plz plz sir help me my ID number jk201516001968794 AND my account number 0489040150001523 and ifc code JAKAONIHAMA

11. Please sir send me my amount

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  12. I did not get money till now

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  13. I am student and my name is mohammed imran ali
    i need money to continue my schooling

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  14. I have entered the wrong details of passbook and scanned... how to change ?pls reply me

15. chetan

chetan Guest

Sir my post matrix scholarship still not coming...I am doing engg...what I do sir...

16. vimal kumar

vimal kumar Guest

I already applied

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  17. aayushi jain

aayushi jain Guest

How we can check the status

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  18. Rahul khan

Rahul khan Guest

please tell me the application status

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  19. guest

guest New Member

hello I am farooquirafat

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2016
  20. guest

guest New Member

How to get application form online

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2016
  21. I can not receved my scolarship

22. guest

guest New Member

Sir,
    My post matric scholarship still mot coming. Please tell me what can I do for the scholarship.

23. guest

guest New Member

how Registered after chan Scholarship Category in National Scholarship Portal

24. guest

guest New Member

please advice

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2016
  25. guest

guest New Member

Respected sir my ID JK201617008380197 but not able to tracking no results has been shown, kindly help me & solve the problem.

26. guest

guest New Member

i also want to track the application form but due to my application form number lost i am not able to do it. please tell the way so that i can get information for my request submitted in department to obtain the pre matric scholarship benefits.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  27. guest

guest New Member

RESPECTED SIR.
    I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY SCOLARSHIP AMOUNT, PLEASE SIR CREDIT AN AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT.
    MY NAME IS ZEBA NAZ,,,,,, AND MY ACC NO IS 04660100013508,,,,,,,,, IFC CODE IS,,, BARB0GGANNAG.

28. guest

guest New Member

i want to get the pre matric scholarship information and application form.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016