Scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in Online Application for MP Post matric Scholarship Portal for SC, ST, OBC

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, Apr 17, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

The Government of Madhya Pradesh state presents extensive range of scholarship programs for the students who belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories. The scheme is launched to promote the increase of education between the students who are not in a condition to afford funds to practise higher education.

The Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal is a online e-Governance portal which helps the students relates to digitization, modernizing and useful Management of processes related to application receipts, dispensation, sanction and disbursal of various scholarship and other aid to the students.

Now below, I am providing the process of apply for scholarship in Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal.

What is the Process to Apply to Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal:

1. The desirous students are required to submit the application through online mode by ticking on ‘Scholarship-Apply Online’ at District Level.

2. Then the students should save the Registration number which is provided by the computer system after submitting the online application form. Keep it safe for future reference.

3. One the student registered, take a print out of the filled in application form and submit it to the concerned Institutes along with all the necessary documents for further process.

4. The Institute will update the status of the application after processing on the official website by their end.

5. Here the students have the facility to check the status of their application by visitin to the official website by ticking on ‘Track Application Status’.

6. To track application status, the students are required to provide the Registration Number which they receive during the submission of application.

7. The students are able to take a print out of the application form by using the link ‘Generate Duplicate Form’ which is on the District portal.

How to Apply Online in Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/ and OBC (Fresh):

For submission of Application Form, the student have to –

a. Select type of College or School

b. Select District from the list

c. Select College or School name

d. Then fill all the details

e. At last fill Bank Details

Note : The students must be very careful during writing the name. In case the students name does not match the name mentioned in the bank passbook, then the transfer of scholarship amount to the students account will be done. To avoid this, you must attach the photocopy of 1st page of bank passbook with having the account number, students name, IFSC code etc.

Apply Online

How to Apply Online in Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/ and OBC (Renewal):

The candidates who had applied last year and who are approved by the Institution for the renewal of scholarship should follow the steps below.

a. Enter Application Number

b. Enter Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy manner

c. Enter Father’s /Guardian name (here you do not need to use Salutaions like Mr., Shri. Just type the four letter of father’s name

d. Select Category

e. Select Institute Name

f. Select Course name

Renew Application

2. guest

guest New Member

Mere account me only 300 rs transfer uye he aap ak bar cjek kar le

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

Category change krna h last year ye to kya ho Sakta h

4. guest

guest New Member

Mera college or branch change ho gya he lekin portl me change nhi ho rha he

5. guest

guest New Member

Mujhe scholar ship nahi mil rahi hai kyoki mene 1st year bsc me li thi ab (rgpc) polytechnic Ujjain me nhi mil rahi hai kya agle saal milegi .me pt. Deendyal upadhyay me padta tha jisse vaha scholar mil chuki hai .ab me polytechnic Ujjain me padh raha hu .mujhe ye scholars vapis karni hai aur Ujjain me lena hai .kyoki yha 3800 rupee mile the aur vaha 10000rupee lagbhag milege.vaha kharcha adhik hai aur me garib hu .ab aap hi koi upay batay .dhanyabad

6. guest

guest New Member

Deepesh Kurmi
    En. 16030p01014
    Pass.1014
    Read polytechnic Ujjain
    Please sir reply and answer my problem
    Thank you sir.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2016
  7. guest

guest New Member

Mere naam dharm chand jain me b.ed me pasta hu meri scholars ship nahi aayee hair kya kare

8. guest

guest New Member

Sir mene BSc me pravesh lene ke liye online fee pay ki thi to. Meri payment server weak hone ke karan ruk gayi thi but ye payment mere khate se kaat li gayi thi . Or ye payment college me nahi pahunchi to mujhe fir se payment karni padi . Meri pehli wali payment kb tk refund hogi jara bta dijiye . . . . . .
    E mail. Address . ojhaaditya1999@gmail.com
    Or Mob.no. 9179179372

9. guest

guest New Member

Sir me yh janna chahta hu ki 12th and 10th dono ke liye scholar ship milegi

10. guest

guest New Member

I want to take admission in b.ed course jta mujhe scholarship mil sakti hai

11. guest

guest New Member

Sir me gnm kar rahi hu meri scholarship kam aayi he mujhe Jankari chahiye ki meri scholarship kam kyu aayi he 25000rs aani tgthi 17500rs mili he sir please help me

12. guest

guest New Member

Sir/Mam
    Mai nivashi CG ka hu aur Mera cast cirtificat MP ka hai .khy ab muzhe scholarship mil sakti hai PG course ke liye
    mai CG me engineering kar raha hu.

13. guest

guest New Member

scholarship k lye bank acount balance kese chek kre k ayi k ni ayi

14. guest

guest New Member

Sir,
    Medhavi chhatra yojna form ki last date kab h

15. guest

guest New Member

Sir,
    Medhavi chhatra yojna form ki last date kab h

16. guest

guest New Member

Post matric ke form Kab se he

17. guest

guest New Member

18. guest

guest New Member

Mcbuc me schoolership from kob bhare jayn ge

19. guest

guest New Member

Sir PhD. D ke liye scholarship form kaise bharna hair. .. please reply answer.

20. guest

guest New Member

scholarship ke form bhrna kb se start ho rahe hi ujjain