Reservation Of Seats For Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Jnvst 2016

Discussion in 'Awards and Contests' started by OnlineScholarship, Aug 21, 2015.

  1. OnlineScholarship

    OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

    Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test /Entrance Examination 2016 is going to be conducted acrossway the country in all the state for the admission in 6th class of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.

    So, hurry up guys apply quickly before the last date of application, ie. September 30, 2015.

    In our previous article of JNV Selection Test, we update with you the eligibility, How to apply, Reward and Selection Process. Now here we are going to let you know about the reservation of candidates in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test JNVST 2016

    Click Here How to Apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test /Entrance Examination 2016

    Reservation of Seats for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test JNVST 2016
    ~I~ 75% of candidates from rural areas are benefitted under the reservation quota and can get the admission in a District and remaining 25% seats are filled by the students of Urban areas of District.

    ~II~ Reservation of seats of the children belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) is provided in proportion to their population in the concerned district provided that no district, such reservation will be less than the national average (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST) but subject to maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC & ST) taken together. These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit.

    ~III~ 1/3 (One third ) of the total seats are filled up by female students.

    ~IV~ 3 percent of seats are reserved for

    (i) Disabled children like Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped.

    (ii) Blindness childred

    (iii) Hearing Impairment

    (iv) Locomotor disability

    (v) Person with disability means a person suffering from not less than 40% percent of any disability as certified by a medical authority.

    For Students belongs to Rural Areas :

    1=> There are 75 per cent of seats in a District will be reserved and filled by the students selected from Rural areas and rest of 25 per cent seats will be filled from the Urban areas of Districts.

    2=> Candidates who want to take admission in JNV under the Rural Qota should have studied in Class 3, 4 and 5 completing their full academic session from the renowned school located in Rural Areas.

    3=> Those candidates who are studying under the scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and National Institute of Open School should require to present their rural status certificate which must be issued by District Magistrate/ Tehsildar/Block Development Officer.

    For Students belongs to Urban Areas :

    Any student who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-3,4, & 5 will be determined as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2001 census or through a Government Notification. Rest the other areas will be considered as rural areas.

    Contact Details :

    Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
    B-15, Institutional Area,
    Sector-62, Noida,
    District - Gautam Budh Nagar,
    Uttar Pradesh PIN -201307
    Telephone nos.: 0120-2405968, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 Extn.2010
    Fax No. : 0120-2405922​
  2. guest

    guest New Member

    Sir please give me a chance for jnv exam please please please please:):):) sir you not got a chance i am very sad:(:(:(.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  3. Reliance Books

    Reliance Books New Member

    50% of our rural population is migrated to towns and cities for jobs or say to fulfil the basic needs of food. How will the kid of domestic help/ labour/ presswala/ rikshaw puller or office peon who is working here in city will benefit from your criteria of 75% rural entry.
    And how many of these kids can afford to buy help books ; take tuitions to clear entrance exams
  4. guest

    guest New Member

    Sir any quota for defence in Navodaya school admission
  5. guest

    guest New Member

    is there any quota for nri
  6. guest

    guest New Member

    Is there any reservations for NT D for Novoday entrance
  7. guest

    guest New Member

    How much reservation for candidate of primary school like AAGANBADI

    Plz let me know as quickly as you can... Plz
  8. guest

    guest New Member

    How many seats for girls only and their reservation?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
  9. guest

    guest New Member

    How many seats are reserved for Girls in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
  10. guest

    guest New Member

    Sir how many seats for OBC
  11. guest

    guest New Member

    Give me one chance
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page