momascholarship.gov.in How to Check Merit cum Means Scholarship Application and Student Status

Discussion in 'Latest Scholarships and Fellowships' started by OnlineScholarship, Jun 8, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Merit cum Means Based Scholarship is provided by the Ministry of Minority Affairs MOMA. Through this Merit-cum-means scholarship scheme, the financial aid would be provided to the deprived and commendable students of minority community. The students are enable to get this financial aid in order to pursue professional and technical courses. The Merit-cum-Means scholarship shall be given for studies in India only and the award of the scholarship will be given by the Agency appointed by the State Govt. or UT Administratiion for this work.

How to Check Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Application Status:

The applicants who has submitted their application for Merit-cum-Means scholarship will be able to check the status of Online Application by submitting their Temporary or Permanent id in “Feedback” link available in the home page of Merit cum Means based Scholarship Scheme. The applicant can also check his/her submitted online application form by submitting the basic informations given under the option student registration update student details.

Procedure to Check Merit cum Means Based Scholarship Application Status Online:

To know the application status of Merit cum Means Based scholarship, the applicant can use two procedures which is given as under.

Procedure One:
    To know the application status of Merit cum Means Based scholarship, follow the mentioned steps below

Step One: Select the Academic Year from the drop down arrow

Step Two : The student then need to enter the Temporary Id (or) Permanent Id

Step Four : Then Click on “View Status” button to know the application status.

Check Status Here : http://momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/studentStatus.html

Procedure Two :
    The applicant should need to follow the below step in order to get the application status of Merit cum Means Based scholarship.

One : Enter the Applicant Id (If the student Don’t Know Your ID then See Below)

Two : Select or Enter the Date of Birth. ( like 22/5/1982)

Three : The student must enter their Mother Name

Four : Must Click on “Submit” button to the application status

Check Status Here : http://momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/tempStudentEntry.html

If the student Don’t Know their ID:
    The student should enter the below mentioned points to Know Your Temporary ID .
    ** Student Name
    ** Date of Birth
    ** Mother Name
    ** Father Name

Get Temporary ID Here

Student Status:
    The students status can be searched in Sanctioned List
    (1) Enter the Student Name

(2) Select the Domicile State and

(3) Submit the “Find” button

Get Status Here

2. SK SHAHBAJ AHMED

SK SHAHBAJ AHMED New Member

momascholarship start date???

3. hi, my name is shaikh mohammedjuned gulamkadar .i am study mca i have submit scholarship form but i am forget parmaret id pleace get the parmaret id send me my email id mjshaikh80@gmail.com thanks

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  4. guest

guest New Member

My name is dilkash id no-1BR201617012266481 .I didn't geeting money. registration was successful but didn't getting. everything is tight?

5. guest

guest New Member

Hi,
    my name kazi subho, my application id is WB201617000839848, DOB- 16/10/1990, E mail id - subhokazi615@gmail.com, my registration was successful but didn't getting scholarship, so please do need full.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017
  6. guest

guest New Member

I need to get the scholarship status online.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017
  7. guest

guest New Member

I didn't get scholarship. . . . How can I know that if there was any problem?

8. guest

guest New Member

Good evening,
    Respected sir/madam .
    I am mohammed nimra begum from telangana state with applications number TS201617012729751.I am pursuing mba and iam waiting for my scholarship.so,please let me know when I will be getting my scholarship.
    Thanking you

9. guest

guest New Member

sir already submitted my application form. when will i am going to get the moma scholarship?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  10. guest

guest New Member

hi check my application status.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted