medhabruti.org Medhabruti Scholarship 2015-16 Odisha Application Process and Online Registration

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, May 27, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha inviting the application for the award of different Medhabruti Scholarships for the commendable students of Odisha state for practising higher education in the field of General, Technical and Professional education within or outside the Odisha state for the academic session 2015-16. The candidates can get the Online application which is available at e-Medhabruti website, ie. medhabruti.org.

Students must read the instruction and eligibility details and procedure to apply before applying for Medhabruti Scholarship.

Government of Odisha is awarding various kinds of scholarship per year through Higher Education Department which is based on merit cum Means basis.

Presently, the Higher Education Department is awarding the five (5) types of scholarships to the eligible candidates, they are:

1] Junior Merit (for +2 students)

2] Senior Merit (for +3 students)

3] PG Merit (General)

4] Technical/Professional

5] Special Girls Merit

The wait is over for those who are waiting for Medhabruti Scholarship Application Form provided by Higher Education Department for the year 2015-16. One of the condition to fulfil the eligibility criteria is that the students parents annual income should not exceed Rs. Six Lacs. The selection criteria of students for Medhabruti Scholarship is based on the career marks.

Eligibility Criteria for Medhabruti Scholarship Odisha :

1> The applicant must be the permanent resident of Odisha.

2> The applicant’s parents annual income should not less than Rs. 6,00,000/-

3> There is no Income restrictions for female candidates.

4> The students who are the studying in +2 and +3 the minimum eligibility condition is

70% marks for Boys candidates

60% marks for Girl students.

5> For PG Merit Scholarship, the minimum eligibility condition is :-

The boys candidate of Science stream should scored 70% marks and Arts /Commerce PG Stream male students should obtained 60% marks

For the girl candidates, the minimum marks required for all stream is 60%

6> For Technical and Professional Scholarship, no minimum eligibility marks is required. This scholarship will be awarded to the applicant according to the OJEE Rank.

7> For Girl students of Junior Merit, Senior Merit and PG Merit Scholarship, 50% scholarship are reserved for them.

Online Registration for Medhabruti Scholarship Odisha:

<i> The students are required to click on the "Apply for e- Medhabruti" button which can be available in every page of official website of Medhabruti, ie. "www.medhabruti.org" . After clicking on it you will be directed to login/registration page.

<ii> If the candidate is applying for the first time in this website, then you need to click on "Register" where you have to provide your full Name, your mobile number, email address and a new account password.

<iii> If the candidate is already registered user, then he/she should have provide their registered email id and password to login and to apply for e-Medhabruti. The student must wait till the entire form is loaded on the screen.

<iv> Fill all the information in the application form. Therein attach your recent passport size photograph which must be in the .jpg format.

<v> For Junior Merit/Senior Merit/P.G. Merit, the students should fill their last Qualifying Examination details. At the time of entering the college name, if the candidate didn't find their college name in the list, then you must click on the box there and you will get a blank input box where you should fill your college name and other details.

<vi> For Professional/Technical Merit scholarship, the student should fill the Appeared Qualifying Entrance details.

<vii> Fill all the details of the present college/institute, Name, Address etc. of the college/institute in which you are presently studying.

<viii> Afterwards fill in your Bank Account Details. The Bank account should be in the name of the candidate. Must mention the Account Number, IFSC Code, Name of bank and other details.

<ix> The student must check all the details before entering the submit. As you are not able to edit, once you click the submit button. To get registered, click on Submit button.

How to Apply for Medhabruti Scholarship in Odisha:

=> The eligible and desious students can apply online for Medhabruti Scholarship by the link

Apply Online

=>Take a print out of the filled in application form and one copy of application form with you for future reference.

=>Then you must submit one copy of filled in application form to the Institute/College where you are continuing your studies.

=>Then the college forward the application to the Higher Education Dept.

=>If the student is continuing their studies out side the Odisha state, then they should submit their filled in application form on the below written address along with all the required documents by Speed Post or Registered Post.

Address:
    Secretary scholarship
    Higher Secondary Department
    Odisha Secreteriate,
    Bhubaneswar – 751001

Time Line for Medhabruti Scholarship Odisha:

<> Starting Date of Submission of Application : 20th May, 2015

<> Closing Date of Submission of Application : 20th July, 2015

Course Wise Scholarship Amount:

v Junior Merit Scholarship (for +2 students ) : Rs. Three Thousand (3000/-)

v Junior Merit cum Poverty Scholarship ( for +2 student) : Rs. Three Thousand (3000/-)

v Teacher’s Children Scholarship (for +2 student) : Rs. Three Thousand (3000/-)

v Senior Merit Scholarship (for +3 students) : Rs. Five Thousand 5000/-)

v Senior Merit cum Poverty (for +3 students) : Rs. Five Thousand (5000/-)

v Teacher’s Children Scholarship ( for +3 students) : Rs. Five Thousand (5000/-)

v PG Merit Scholarship (general ) : Rs. Ten Thousand (10000/-)

v PG Merit cum Poverty Scholarship : Rs. Ten Thousand (10000/-)

v Teacher’s Children PG Merit Scholarship : Rs. Ten Thousand (10000/-)

v Merit Scholarship especially for girl student persuing Higher/Technical/ Professional and Management Studies: Rs. Ten Thousand (10000/-)

v Scholarship for Higher Technical and Professional studies ( graduate level) : Rs. Ten Thousand (10000/-)

2. guest

guest New Member

Bibhu,
    Sir/madam i am reading +2 1st year my 10th mark will be considered or any of the examination of this year .The hard copy will be submitted to you by the college or by us.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

Shahin Maniyar
    assalamu alaikum,
    mene online aaply kiya hai magar print nahi nikal payi hu koi surat hoto batay.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  4. guest

guest New Member

Sir,
    I have apply prerana scolarship before.....Hava i eligible to apply this scolarship also??Plz sir reply

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  5. guest

guest New Member

i am not gate my scholarship.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
  6. guest

guest New Member

lost my registration number. now what to do.

7. guest

guest New Member

can we apply this year in 2017 for this scheme also.

8. guest

guest New Member

My name has already selected for this scholarship but i have seen my name in scholarship list in professional/technical college of CVRAMAN college of engineering, bbsr so i have not got a medhabruti scholarship money please help me sir, NAME- shoaib akhtar

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2017
  9. guest

guest New Member

I appearted ATMA entrance exam. Am I eligible for applying emedhabruti

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  10. guest

guest New Member

Sir i am smrutisikha Dash, last year i had apply for this scholarship but unfortunately,I had not got money last yr. so i want to apply this yr for +3 2nd yr, but when i apply in fresh in our CLG name not available is shown . so what i do sir plz rply. I am waiting for this .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  11. guest

guest New Member

Jiral

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2017
  12. Sukanya

Sukanya Guest

Sir/ Madam
    This year I will take admission in post graduation after entrance exam. So how could I apply it before admission?
    kindly inform...

13. Priyanka

Priyanka Guest

I had passed +2 from Kendriya Vidyalaya n0.1 bbsr and not yet got admission in any college due to non declaration of admission date by the college. In this situation please advice the medhabruti hard copy to whom submitted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
  14. subhasmita

subhasmita Guest

Thanks sir,for giving us such kind of opertunity for our future .But sir, i am unable to know the correct last date of submission of online form. Can you please help me?

15. hoq to get Medhabruti Scholarship 2015-16 Odisha

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  16. I am Aniket Thakur I am also looking for the same

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  17. manaranjan

manaranjan Guest

please tell us what is last date

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Itishree Mallick likes this.
  18. himani garg

himani garg Guest

Sir we will get rs. 5000 per year r per month

19. please explain

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  20. I need some more information

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  21. Though the online date to apply emedhabruti odisha is 20.5..2015 to20.7.2015,online is not accepted

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
  22. Though the online for emedhabruti is 20.5.2015 to20.7.2015, login not accepted

23. priyanka

priyanka Guest

please tell me I am waiting for your reply

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
  24. how to get the details online for registration of scholarship.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
  25. jagabandhu

jagabandhu Guest

hey i not for this year right now so can i apply ?

26. Shubhasmita

Shubhasmita Guest

I have some issue I need to clarify this that I have got... Low rank in ojee.. Can I get this scholarship??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
  27. Shubhasmita

Shubhasmita Guest

Sir I have got... Low rank in ojee.. Can I get this scholarship?? Please explain... Sir

28. suchismita

suchismita Guest

my name has already been selected for this year scholarship. i have seen my name in selection list but some of my friends whose names were not there in the selection list have gote medhabruti scholarship but i have not yet got. please help sir.
    suchismita priyadarshini

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
  29. I have two son. my income is below 6 lakh. my 1st son is continuing 4 yr mechanical engineering in ITR College Bhubaneswar & 2nd son complete diploma in Nilachal College, Bhubaneswar, Odisha but unfortunately I have not applied scholarship. Now, can possible to apply the scholarship money ?

30. sir my name is allocated for receiving merit rupees..but i have the problem that the account no written in the merit list is wrong..i have to change it..what can i do..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted