Medhabruti.org Dhe E-medhabruti Scholarship 2016-17 Odisha Application Process And Eligibility

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, Sep 16, 2016.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

e-Medhabruti Scholarship is presented by the Department of Higher Education (DHE) government of Odisha for the meritorious students to encourage and motivate the students of Odisha for higher education in the field of General, Technical and Professional education. The eligible candidates can obtain the scholarship amount as per the scholarship they apply. Number of scholarships are awarded to the students every year. The students of Odisha who have scored admission in Technical and Professional institutions inside or outside the state or in the national institutes ( as specified by the Government of Odisha) will be provided with the scholarship amount and other facilities.

Types of Scholarship awarded by the Higher Education Department Odisha:

1] Junior Merit (for +2 students)

2] Senior Merit (for +3 students)

3] PG Merit (General)

4] Technical/Professional

5] Special Girls Merit

Eligibility Criteria :

(~). To be eligible for e-Medhabruti Scholarship, the applicant must be a resident of Odisha.

(~). The students parents annual Income should not more than Rs. Six Lacs (Rs. 6,00,000/-).

(~). The girl candidates are not restricted with income.

(~). For the students of +2 and +3 the minimum eligibility mark is 70 % Mark For Boys and 60% Mark For Girl Students

(~). For PG Merit Scholarship, the minimum eligibility marks are as follows;

For Boys : 70 % if the candidates is in Science stream and 60% if he is in Arts or Commerce PG Stream

For Girls : Minimum marks required in all stream is 60%.

(~). For Technical and Professional Scholarship there is no Minimum Eligibility Mark. The scholarship will be awarded according to the OJEE Rank.

(~). 50% reservation for Girl Students of Junior Merit, Senior Merit and PG merit Scholarship.

Application Process :

@=> The desirous candidates who fulfil all the eligibility conditions can apply for e-Medhabruti scholarship Online by going to the official website.

@=>Click on the Apply for e-Medhabruti box. For the new user, click on Register and for other, provide their registered email ID and password.

@=>Fill all the necessary details in the application form. And attach the passport size photograph which must be in .jpg format.

@=>Check all the details you entered in the form as once you submitted will not be able to edit any field.

@=>Save your Medhbruti application form and take a print out of it. On the last page of form, declaration part will be there, where you must put your signature.

Submission :

The application form must be signed and has to be submitted to the Principal of the college/institution office. The applicant copy with Brcode number shall be keep aside for future use.

The application will be forwarded to the Higher Education Department through the college.

Important Note :

If the students is studying in out side odisha, then he/She can submit his/her filled application form on the below given address with all documents by speed or Register post.
    Address for Submission of Application form :
    Secretary Scholarship,
    Higher Secondary Department,
    Odisha Secretariat,
    Bhubaneswar - 751001

2. guest

guest New Member

HELLOW SIR PLZ TELL ME WHY THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONDING...AND ALSO TELL ME THE SUBMISSION OF LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLY.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

I made contact over phone both with directorate of higher education and deptt
    of school and mass education to which they replied that they are not in charge of medhabruti scholarship. Then who is responsible for the deficient service?we remain in dark.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  4. Tapaswini

Tapaswini Guest

sir, kindly request and humble submission plz inform us about emedhabruti,bocz site is unable to give any answer

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  5. guest

guest New Member

Sir, I am continuing D.El.Ed.(CT) this year.
    Can I eligible to apply medhabruti?
    Plz Reply sir.. .....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  6. guest

guest New Member

website not responding

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  7. guest

guest New Member

i lost my registration number. now what to do for obtaining the status of my application.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  8. guest

guest New Member

I am jyoti prakash mishra, I completely to 4 yrs degree (master of visual art) can I acceptance this scholarship scheme

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
  9. saahil

saahil Guest

Sir I am CHSE 2015 passed ,I am now preparing for entrance examination with no institute can I apply for it then how plese sir reply with in time frame

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  10. guest

guest New Member

i want new application form

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2017
  11. guest

guest New Member

can we also submit our application after the last date. i just got information from the department side.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  12. guest

guest New Member

i had submitted my application form and yet no details has been provided by the department to me regarding to my registration. please help me for the same.

13. guest

guest New Member

dear sir i need to check the status online through the official website. can you please tell me the way for it.

14. guest

guest New Member

scholarship registration started but i forgot the date. can i make my registration now

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2017
  15. guest

guest New Member

Dkl

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
  16. guest

guest New Member

Sir, I am continuing D.El.Ed.(CT) this year.
    Can I eligible to apply medhabruti?
    Plz Reply sir.. .....

answer = No

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  17. sir,
    why ? I m not get scholarship. I request you kindly give our scholarship for higher study.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  18. guest

guest New Member

Hello sir,,,,namskar,,,
    I am deepak Kumar Malik,,,,I Apply the medhabruti scholarship January2017,,but I am no about your submissions address,,, but I speed post the your out side address,,, that secretary scholarship,, higher secondary department,, bbsr,751001 this address,,, pls pls pls help me,,,,
    I honorable requested to you,,,please extend the 1,2,day,,,,,new apply sir,,,,,I submitted the hard copy,,, please sir,,,,also other student,,,,sir

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017
  19. guest

guest New Member

I am not able to resister myself .It is showing the site is under maintenance. How can I apply

20. susanta

susanta Guest

Hello sir the site shows under maintainace how can we apply scholarship ....on the end of 31st Jan. ....plz tell the site when we able to apply ....the scholarship

21. guest

guest New Member

It is a matter of regret that E-Medhabruti website is under maintenance , it is not possible on my part to apply Medhabruti,kindly expedite as soon as possible before end of stipulated date 25th January,2016

22. guest

guest New Member

Are you seriously going to give Scholarship or joking with us????

23. guest

guest New Member

lost my application registration number what to do now for checking the status.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  24. guest

guest New Member

how long this site is taking maintenance??? whether you are maintaining or playing !!!

25. madhusudan

madhusudan Guest

how long this site is taking maintenance?? please do it seriously within the time frame.

26. guest

guest New Member

How long this site is taking maintenance ?? Please do it seriously within the time frame.

27. guest

guest New Member

Its writing only coming soon.what willi do

28. saahil

saahil Guest

Sir I am CHSE 2015 passed ,I am now preparing for entrance examination with no institute, can I apply for it then how please sir reply with in time frame.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  29. guest

guest New Member

Sir, I'm in PG 2nd yr. I didn't apply for medhabruti in my 1st yr. Am I eligible to appy now? I secured 80% in my graduation. Are residential and income certificates required to submit?

30. guest

guest New Member

I lost my registration form so what I do?

Draft saved Draft deleted