mdws.gov.in Swachh Sankalp Se Swachh Siddhi Essay & Film Making Competition 2017 How to Apply Register Eligibility Benefits

Discussion in 'Awards and Contests' started by OnlineScholarship, Sep 5, 2017.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Government of India is organizing Swachh Sankalp Se Swachh Siddhi Essay & Film Making Competition 2017 for Indian citizens. The Honorable Prime Minister spoke about a Sankalp to make Filth- Quit India in his Mann ki Baat. According to this idea, mass movement is organizing film, essay and painting competition across the country from August 17 to September 08, 2017 as a major step towards cleanliness. Its main objective is to include people on a large scale in Clean India Mission (SBM) and related tasks.

If you also want to join the Sanitation campaign and want to contribute to the creation of clean India. Then this is a good news for you. Essay and Short Film competition is being organized under the Swachh Sankalp se Swachh Siddhi campaign.

The subject of Swachh Sankalp se Swachh Siddhi are :-

Essay Competition- What can I do for a Clean India ?

Film Competition- My contribution in making India clean

Painting competition- Clean India of my dreams.

Important Dates :

Last Date to Submit Entries : 8th September, 2017

Result Declaration : 2nd October, 2017

Eligibility Criteria for Swachh Sankalp se Swachh Siddhi Essay & Film Making Competition :

è All age groups and students can participate in this competition.

è Government, non-government schools and college students can participate in this competition.

è The content of video and essay must be an original piece of work.

Swachh Sankalp se Swachh Siddhi Essay & Film Making Competition Benefits :

(#@) In both competitions, three-three winners will be honored in senior and junior groups.

(#@) The district level program will be honored by giving a citation in the birth day of Mahatma Gandhi on October 2.

(#@) In addition, the entries of winners will also be sent to the country level competition.

How to Apply for Swachh Sankalp se Swachh Siddhi Essay & Film Making Competition

<>>= The interested candidates can who want to apply for organizing Swachh Sankalp Se Swachh Siddhi Essay & Film Making Competition can apply through mygov.in website by registering themselves.

<>>= The last date of registration for the competition is September 8, 2017.

Click to Register for the Competition

<>>= Fill the required details like Full Name, Email, Mobile number, Date of Birth etc. you will get OTP number to check the authentication.

<>>= Login to MyGov portal by entering your ID and password to submit your entries.

Where to send entries :

Video Entries : The candidates are required to upload the videos on www.youtube.com and the link to the same should be given on the My Gov. website.

Essay Entries : All the essay entries must be submitted on My Gov website. The candidate’s My Gov profile must be updated as the information can be used for further information.

Instruction – Film Making and Essay Competition :

The short film or essay could be made in any of the following languages – it is mandatory to use the hashtag along with the languages in which the essay has been written: #assamese, #bengali, #bodo, #dogri, #english, #gujarati, #hindi, #kannada, #kashmiri, #konkani, #maithili, #malayalam, #manipuri, #marathi, #nepali, #oriya, #punjabi, #sanskrit, #santhali, #sindhi, #tamil, #telugu and #urdu. In case of a silent film please use #silent.

Film Topic: My contribution towards making India clean

Essay Topic: What can I do for a Clean India?

Film Making Competition :

** Individuals are advised to make 2 to 3 minute film only.

** The film can be shot using smartphones, cameras or any other digital recorder. The participants can use animation films, mobile films and films of any other genre produced with broadcast quality can participate in this contest.

Essay Competition :

** The participants have to write 250 words essays on the theme of Swachhta and describe how they can personally contribute to the Swachh Bharat Mission.

** The essay should be uploaded in JPED/ PNG/ PDF format only.

Contact Details :

Address :

Office of Secretary ( DWS),
    Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation Govt. of India,
    C Wing, Fourth Floor, Pandit Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
    CGO Complex Lodhi road,
    New Delhi – 110003

Phone No. 011 24361670, 24361671, 24361672​

2. guest

guest New Member

the page for upload is banned you told us the time limit is for 8th September 12:00 midnight.why do you close?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

Where results are declared

4. guest

guest New Member

list the winners names of essay competition

5. guest

guest New Member

How can I get the result of essay competition in district level?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017