Maef.nic.in Maef Maulana Azad Scholarship 2016-17 For Muslim Minority Girls

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Minorities' started by OnlineScholarship, Nov 2, 2016.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

The government provides various services to Muslims from time to time. This time we bring you a good news, particularly for Muslim girls. The online and offline both modes of applications are invited by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF), from the Muslim girls who obtained 55% marks in Matric. Maulana Azad Scholarship 2016-17 for girls is Minority scholarship provided by MAEF. The girl students who are admitted in 2016-17 in Plus two will be rewarded with Rs. 6000/- in the first year and Rs. 6000/- in the second year. The muslim girls of Minorities communities (Muslim, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis) who have completed their 10th class and get admission in Class XI are entitled to apply for scholarship.

Last Date : 15th November, 2016

Eligibility Criteria :

~@~> First of all the Maulana Azad Scholarship is available for Muslim Girl students.

~@~> The girl student who have cleared their 10th class with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and obtained admission in the Class 11 regular course are elgible for scholarship.

~@~> The students family income should not be more than Rs. One Lac (1,00,000/-) per annum from all sources.

~@~> Those girl students who are availing the benefits of any other scholarship are not eligible to apply for Maulana Azad Scholarship.

Benefits Provided :

ó The selected students of Maulana Azad Scholarship will be provided with scholarship amount of Rs. Twelve Thousand (Rs. 6000/- in the 11th standard and Rs. 6000/- in 12th standard).

ó The above scholarship money will be given for expenditure of school/college fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery needed for the course and also for payment of boarding charges.

ó Once the candidate selected and after completion of all paper formalities, the candidates who selected will receive sanction letter/cheque for the scholarship by Registered post.

ó After completion of 11th class, the selected candidates will have to send the renewal form to the foundation office for getting the second instalment of their scholarship in Class 12th.

Application Process :

Both mode Online and Offline are available for Maulana Azad Scholarship for Muslim Girls Application

Offline Application:-

The students can get the application from Maulana Azad Education Foundation , New Delhi office.

The candidates are also able to download the application form from the website.

Download Application Form

Online Application :-

The students can apply online for the scholarship and thereafter send the printed copy of the duly filled in application form to the below mentioned address.

Documents to be Attached with the application form:

** Income certificate/affidavit

** Mark sheet of Class 10 duly attested by the Principal of present school/college

** Admission slip issued by the college/school where student is presently studying

** Verification by the Principal of the present school

** Photograph duly attested by the Principal of present school or college.

Address :

The duly filled in application along with all the required documents are to be submitted to the foundation office through courier/post or personally:

Address :

The Secretary

Maulana Azad Education Foundation

Maulana Azad Campus,

Chelmsford Road,

Opp. New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre,

New Delhi – 110055

2. guest

guest New Member

I am ANISHA .S I applied scholarship in the year 2016 .I have no father .l got 92 percentage mark in my SSLC exam .Is my scholarship has been sanctioned . Please reply .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

I M SANIYA i hd filled the form in 2016-17 and there is no respond from the organization. I got 79% in 10th std and now i m in 12th. Plz reply !!

4. guest

guest New Member

I am ronak rangrej my secand scholarship 12th secsanad list 2016_17 kab a/c me ayenge please reply

5. guest

guest New Member

IM Alina Rais i hd filled the form in 2016-17 Nd there is no respond from the organisation. I got 76% in 10 std nd now i m in 12th . Plzz reply !!

6. guest

guest New Member

I am Rafiya. I applied for scholarship in year 2016. I got 73 percentage. is my scholarship check posted or not ? plz reply

7. guest

guest New Member

I am nameera ajaz l applied for scholorship in year2016 l got 84.5 persantag marks now i am in 12 .there is no respons for the orgnization plz reply me

8. guest

guest New Member

sana I am 10th 61%project girls school bhojudih

9. guest

guest New Member

I am Mohd faizan I applied scholarship in the year 2017 My rizalt 66% present Ag marks in the class 10 the pleas

10. guest

guest New Member

result date is required

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2017
  11. guest

guest New Member

Sir I am muskan sheikh anis from Hinganghat i got 86 % in 10th standerd aur mujhe abhi tak scholarship nahi mili maine 2016 me offline form diya tha aur abhi tak meri 11th ki scholarship nahi aai abhi mai 12th me hu plz sirbataiye kab aayengi

12. guest

guest New Member

Which address to submitt applications

13. guest

guest New Member

Sir I am Alisha shaikh from shirwal I got 66% in 10th please take me in scholarship.

14. guest

guest New Member

thanks for information here

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
  15. guest

guest New Member

l am nargish parveen palamu jharkhand se hu. sir maine 2016 me maef scholarship offline form bhri thi. meri 10th class me 67% marks thi. aabhi tak scholarship nahi aaya hai. sir bataiye ki scholarship aayega ki nahi sir mai aabhi 12th class me hu.

16. guest

guest New Member

Sir I am shinshasaleem , I got 98% mark in my 10th and I got my scholarship in +1 now I am in +2 but had not recieved the scholarship till now .when will i get plz reply

17. guest

guest New Member

Respected Sir,
    I am Shemeena S.I got 95% in my 10th and I got my scholarship in +1 in 2016.Now I have completed my 12th in this year and started my college study.But I have not received the scholarship till now.When will I get.please reply .
    You's sincerely
    Shemeena

18. guest

guest New Member

iam nashreen d/o nabisab lathi from karanatak my reg no 1609kar6187 my sslc parcentege 78% iam applied on 9/8/2016 but not got it please reply

Draft saved Draft deleted