karepass.cgg.gov.in Registration for Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship 2015-16 Karnataka

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, Jun 20, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

The Backward classes students are invited to make registration in ePass Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship for Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for the academic session 2015-16 as the application are invited by the Dept. of Backward Classes Welfare, Govt. of Karnataka.

Government of Karnataka distributing Online Scholarship through ePass Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship which is one of the most important and popular welfare measurement provided by the Govt. of Karnataka to their students with an objective of to grow up the education in students commenced by the Backward Classes Welfare Department.

The ePass system links various department like welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate (SSLC), Colleges and Banks to distribute the scholarships amongs the suitable students.

So, Hurry up !

Registration are open. Register yourself as early as possible by going to the official website of Karnataka ePass, ie. karepass.cgg.gov.in.

Register Here

Contact Details :-
    Address:
    Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
    No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
    Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
    Bangalore – 560052.
    Phone No. : 9480818013, 9480818010, (080) 22374837
    Email : bcdbng@kar.nic.in

2. Adhee

Adhee Guest

The link to register doesn't open. It says server busy. Please advice how to register for this scholarship.

3. i was applyed devaraju urs pratiba puraskara 2015-2016 but still now i have not received any msg from the dept. i need know what happens my application status. this my applicant reference number 224213 please check and inform to me

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  4. guest

guest New Member

I have applied Devaraj Urs Prathibha Puraskar 2016-2017 but still now i have not received any msg from the dept. Ii know my application status. This my applicant reference number 367277784. My Application status is verified and considered for Prathibha Puraskar, please check and inform to me sir. Please help us.
    Chethan B M