Karepass.cgg.gov.in Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2016-17 Online Application Registration

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, Mar 1, 2016.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Very Soon, the State Government of Karnataka is going to announce a notification regarding the release of Scholarship for the year 2016-17. The students of Karnataka, who are unable to continue their education due to the lack of finance are warmly welcomed to apply for Karnataka Scholarship Application Form 2016. Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka through their Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships opening very soon the Online Registration of Scholarship 2016. The Online applications are being invited by the Karnataka govt. from the students of Karnataka state in order to give the pre and post matric scholarships through their ePass. The official website of Karnataka government scholarship is karepass.cgg.gov.in by which the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) & Minority students of the state are easily apply online filling of scholarship application form and avail the benefits and continue their higher studies without facing any money problem.
    All the students who belongs to SC, ST, OBC or Minority classes can apply for Pre and Post Matric Karnataka Scholarship 2016. To get the amount of money for their higher studies, the students are required to fulfil some eligibility conditions which are mentioned below.

Who can apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2016 :
    <@>] The SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Scheduled Tribe) students whose parents annual income is low than Rs. Two Lakhs can apply.

<@>] The OBC (Other Backward Classes) students parents annual income should low than Rs. One Lakh.

<@>] To be eligible for Karnataka ePass Online Scholarship scheme, the student should be obtaining at least 75 per cent attendance.

<@>] The student must be the resident of Karnataka state.

<@>] He/she should be studying in Post Matric college in Karnataka state renowned by government.

What is the Procedure to Apply Karnataka ePass Scholarship Online Application form 2016 :

(**) To apply for scholarship, the students need to go to the official website of Karnataka ePass karepass.cgg.gov.in.

(**) Choose the Proper link, for which you want to apply

(**) Then click on Apply Online

(**) Fill all the required details in the form very neatly and correctly

(**) Upload all the required documents

(**) Afterwards click on Submit box.

(**) You will get a registration number which you need to save for future use.

(**) Take a print out of your filled in application form.

Required documents to be uploaded :

=> School and College certificate

=> Domicile certificate

=> Birth Certificate

=> Student’s photograph

=> Aadhar Card

=> Income proof certificate

=> Caste Certificate

=> Ration Card

=> Income Declaration form

2. guest

guest New Member

i lost my income certificate. can i still apply for this scheme.
    Sharanappa

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

where to check status.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  4. balaraja s b

balaraja s b Guest

Karnataka epass 2016 2017 application form

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  5. ANIL KUMAR M

ANIL KUMAR M Guest

Help ME

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  6. hi I am CHANDHAN KUMAR

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  7. ananya

ananya Guest

i am not able to text my birthday please help me

8. hello when we are getting these online this year?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  9. kiran s

kiran s Guest

What is last date for Kar epass scholarship

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  10. prasanth

prasanth Guest

1. Even I'm not able 2 write date of birth
    2. September 29 is the last date

11. guest

guest New Member

hello How can I get my application status

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2016
  12. guest

guest New Member

where we can get application form for scholarship ? please answer

13. guest

guest New Member

i have filled the form but my income certificate date was lost the validation but i applied it and got application printout how do i apply my scholarship again and wil application open for my scholarship

14. guest

guest New Member

How to get online application form

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2016
  15. guest

guest New Member

I'm unable to renew my karepass scholarship since I don't know my application number. When I enter the details to know my application number it's showing as student information not found. I tried to apply newly but it's showing as student information not found even though all details entered are correct. How can I know my application number. Can anyone help me with this. I don't know what's going wrong here.

16. guest

guest New Member

i am obc having an parents annual income has 1,20,000 can i aplly for epass scholarship???

17. guest

guest New Member

Hello, Ananya please open the scholarship link except the chrome, in chrome not able to text date of birth, so u use the Mozilla fire box...

18. guest

guest New Member

Hello How much amount of money students getting by this?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  19. guest

guest New Member

Hello,
    My income certificate is invalid because it it valid only for employment it seems but I have been applying from 3 years. Any suggestions

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  20. guest

guest New Member

I dont have income certificate can i still apply to this scholarships

21. guest

guest New Member

which scholarship site for minority students

22. guest

guest New Member

Hii im 2 nd year M.sc student..But 2nd semester reslt was announced.In our class 10 members not get the result..it shows to be announced later...wt can we do...any suggestion from your side??????