Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 e-Kalyan Welfare Dept.

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Minorities' started by OnlineScholarship, Mar 31, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Scholarship Name –Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16

Organized By – e-Kalyan, Welfare Department. Govt. of Jharkhand

Provided By – onlinescholarship.in

Home Page - http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/

Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16

State Government of Jharkhand has launched a Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16. The students of Jharkhand state who are studying within the state of govt. colleges and private colleges/institutions can apply for e-kalyan scholarship 2015-16 through online.

The Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 is being awarded to the commendable students who are belonging to the economically weaker sections of the minority community to give them the superior opportunities for higher education.

Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16:

(@$) The applicant must be the Domicile of Jharkhand.

(@$)The applicant can be from Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Other Backward Classes (OBC).

(@$)The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes applicants family income must not be more than Rs. Two Lacs (2,00,000/-) per annum from all sources.

(@$)The Other Backward Classes applicants family income must not be more than Rs. One Lac (1,00,000/-) per annum from all sources.

Eligible Course-

Post Matric courses approved by the concerned University/Board for a period of one (1) year and above are eligible for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16

Eligible Course-

All the Post Matric colleges in Jharkhand renowned by Govt. of Jharkhand or Competent Authority are eligible for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16.

Those applicants who are admitted under the Management quota in a college/institutions are not entitled for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship.

Reward of Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16:

In the Jharkhand State, the offered Scholarships are-

~1~> Post Matric Scholarship (within the state)
    The candidate will the get Tuititon fees and Maintenance Fees under the scholarship scheme.

~2~> Post Matric Scholarship (outside the state)
    Under the Post Matric Scholarship, outside the state, the applicant will receive the Tuition Fees and Maintenance Fees.

How to Apply for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16:

The interested candidates can apply for the post matric scholarship through the online mode. There is no availability of Offline mode for applying.
    If the applicant fill more than one application form for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship, then their application will be rejected.

List of Documents to be uploaded –

1~> It is compulsory to upload the passport size photograph during the time of apply online and the image must not be less than 100 KB.

2~> Must upload the scanned copy of original Residential Certificate

3~> The applicant should upload the scan copy of original Caste Certificate

4~> Upload the scan copy of original Income Certificate

5~> The candidate must upload the scan copy of Original Bonafide Certificate

6~> Must upload the self attested copy of Mark Sheet of previous exam.

7~> The applicant should also upload the scanned copy of system generated application Part I with duly filled in and signed by the concerned person.

8~> Upload the scanned copy of system generated application Part II with duly filled and signed by the concerned person.

Procedure of Selection of Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16:

The State Govt./ Union Territory Administration concerned or their designated agencies distribute the Maintenance Allowance to the students Bank accounts and admission and course/tuition fee to the bank account of School/college/University and Institute concerned.

In what case the Post Matric Scholarship will be rejected-

..~> In case the student is not the bonafide student

..~>If the student dis not upload the Caste, Income certificate etc.

..~>In case of incorrect course and year of study

..~>If the candidate did not upload the scanned copy of online system generated application.

Contact Details :-
    Address : Principal Secretary, Welfare Deptt., Govt. of Jharkhand, Project Bhawan, Dhruva, Ranchi-834004.
    Telephone: 0651-2552398
    E-mail:helpdeskekalyan@gmail.com in case of any difficulty in filling the application form​

2. guest

guest New Member

VIVJAYJIT KUMAR PANDEY

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

sir,
    kya koi ladki ka sadi ho jata hai to us ka husband ka incom certificate , residens certificate , .... or caste certificate .. ladki ke ghar ka ho to kya hum form bhar sakte hai... plesse sujeste me.

4. guest

guest New Member

sir,
    kya koi ladki ka sadi ho jata hai to us ka husband ka incom certificate , residens certificate , .... or caste certificate .. ladki ke ghar ka ho to kya hum form bhar sakte hai... plesse sujeste me.

5. guest

guest New Member

Sir mera name sudhakar das hai sir jaldi she shocolarshaip mera bhaig digeye ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
  6. guest

guest New Member

Good morning sir,
    Sir avi tk year 2014-15 and 2015-16 ka scholarship nhi mil paya he. All documents approved ho gye he, fir v scholarship nhi mila he. Plz scholarship bhejne ki krilya ki Jae.
    Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
  7. guest

guest New Member

can we submit our application every year if not selected in the last year. please reply

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  8. o_O;):cool::confused::DLast date of online scholarship ragistration;)o_O:cool:o_O:p

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  9. guest

guest New Member

can i check the list of new schemes provided here
    ranjeet kumar

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  10. guest

guest New Member

Good evening sir. Still i dint got schoorship money . I need vry urgently. Pl try to send sa soon as possible...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2017
  11. guest

guest New Member

Sir mere account me abhi tak paise nahi aya hai Sir aur sabhi ke account me paise aya gay hai kuripa kar ke hame scholarship dene Ki ka kast kare hum apaka abhri rahunga

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  12. guest

guest New Member

I ashok Kumar mandal, district_bokaro 827013, studies engineering at rgpv bhopal, I want to say that ki mere college ke jharkhand ke others district ke students ka amount aa gya h but mera Abhi tak Nhi aaya h mera 2015-16 application DA office tak approved h and my application n are os/15-16/bc/18/393/1506/603190. Give me my scholarship amount bcz day by day presurised college submitted tha tuition fee.

13. guest

guest New Member

sir scholarship nahi aaya ha iti ke session (2016-2017)

14. guest

guest New Member

Sir i have not got any scholarship like 2014 and 2015 year scholarship. so please give me solution for my scholarship....its very need for our college fees.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
  15. guest

guest New Member

2015 to 2016 income pending h sir uske liye ky kare upload kaise hoga sir

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  16. guest

guest New Member

Sir mera name -jaynti chatar mera scholarship jaldi se Ben do.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  17. guest

guest New Member

Sir..My application form for scholarship is approved by DA officer .....But now it is at same stage........Although I have submitted all the documents.......

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  18. guest

guest New Member

Schoralship 2016-17 ka paisa kb aaega?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  19. guest

guest New Member

Ajayravidas

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  20. guest

guest New Member

sir mera passbook galat upload ho gya h boi passbook ke jagah sbi passbook upload ho gya hai
    mera app no. h WS/16-17/BC/1/148/680/851756

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  21. I need money to scholarship, please help me sir I am very poor , I want money for admission

22. kailash

kailash Guest

If income certificate cast valid up to may will it valid

23. IS IT NECESSARY IN BONA FIED CERTIFICATE THE FEE STRUCTURE SHOULD BE MENTIONED.
    WHAT HAPPEN WHEN IT IS NOT MENTIONED IN BONAFIED?????
    REPLY ME PLEASE SMS ME IN MY NO.7670971182

24. sonuiki

sonuiki Guest

yes you have to

25. RABANI

RABANI Guest

If adhaar no. Will not linked with account no.,in that case scholarship money can get?

26. I am Bsc students I need PMS in Jharkhand

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  27. Rajan kumar

Rajan kumar Guest

If i have not original income certificate,then may i apply the form with certificate registration no.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  28. pritam

pritam Guest

sir site ka kuch kjiye..site open to hota hi nhi

29. i tried to fill two times but its showing error so please suggest what to do

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  30. Mustkim ansari​
    I am from Jharkhand

31. manas

manas Guest

E Kalyan Welfare dept application form for download

32. I filled wrong information so please tell me how to make correction

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  33. What is help line for e kalyan

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  34. AHMAD NASIM

AHMAD NASIM Guest

SIR MERE ACCOUNT ME ABHI TAK PAISE NAHI AAYE HAI SIR AUR SABHI KE ACCOUNT ME PAISE AGAYE HAI

35. e kalyan

e kalyan Guest

36. Gulam ansari

Gulam ansari Guest

सर
    हम अपने ब्लोक मे इनकम सरटीफिकेट बनाने दिये सो यहा पर बहुत दिन लगा दिया जब लास्ट डेट रहा तब बन कर आया ओर जब हम फोर्म भर रहे थे तो स्टेप खुल नही रहा था webside पुरा बीजी था ओर हमने रेजिस्ट्रेशन कर लिये है लेकिन हमने फोर्म नही भर पाये सो आपसे विनती है की सर कुछ दिन के लिये फोर्म भरने का समय बढा दिजिये
    इसके लिये हम आपका आभारी बना रहून्गा !

37. pritam

pritam Guest

I am from Jharkhand I want to know how to apply for PMS

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  38. fathers.Name.Umesh.Rajak.Kachanpur.Chttpuar

39. arpita

arpita Guest

sir.mam
    please if any chances are there then please extend the date

Draft saved Draft deleted