indiabullsfoundation.com Indiabulls Foundation IBF Scholarships 2015 after 12th Class Mumbai

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, May 21, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Indiabulls Foundation IBF Scholarship Program given to the commendable student who belongs to economically weaker section of the society in order to promote and support quality based higher education. Indiabulls Foundation IBF Scholarship will be given to raise or cherish their career.

In our country, there are various number of commendable students who need support to practise their higher education are not able to continue because of lack of finance. Keep this in mind, the Indiabulls Foundation offering IBF scholarship to the suitable candidates to continue their studies after completion of 12th class and launch carrer in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Law, IT, IIT, ITI, Management courses or any other field of student’s choice.

In the first year of Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship Program the Hundred (100) worthy students will be given scholarships for their complete course. In the second following year, IBF will be awarding 400 scholarships to praiseworthy students Pan India. The selection of this will completely based on first come fist serve basis.

Eligibility Criteria for Indiabull Foundation Scholarship 2015 :

<1> The student of First year of any professional full time graduation course from anywhere in India can apply for Indiabull Foundation Scholarship.

<2> The candidates family Income should not exceed Rs. Two Lacs (2,00,000/-) per annum from all sources.

<3> The student must obtained minimum 50% marks in aggregate in High Secondary School (12th) or equivalent​

Selection Criteria for Indiabull Foundation Scholarship 2015

a=> The selection of the student in the Ist Year of the course will totally depends on the financial challenge of the student.

b=> From the IInd year onward, the scholarship of the candidates will be continued only on the Merit basis.

c=> The students who do not fulfill the merit condition at the end of the first year / semester will not be entitled to get the scholarship in the consequent year / semester.

Contact Details:-

Address:

Indiabulls Finance Centre

Tower I, Fifteenth Floor,

Elphinstone Mills Compound,

Senapati Bapat Marg,

Elphinstone (W)

Mumbai – 400013

Phone No. : 022 61891577

Email : ibfoundation@indiabulls.com

2. Hiii I m pragati ghanate n my dad anual income is below 100000. So I can't do my career in which I have interest in that field and they don't have that much money to give m education after 12th. So please help me indiabulls foundation to do my career in which I am interested please help me

3. guest

guest New Member

I Poorti

I just came to know about your scholarship on completion of my 2nd Year Engineering from Saraswati College of Engineering, Kharghar.
    somehow we paid 2 years feees. And I want to continue my studies, kindly help me out to get the scholarship as we are economically not good.
    I will be really grateful if get it. my dad's mobile No. is 9320919209

4. guest

guest New Member

need this stipend.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2017