How to Apply for Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 for SC/ST/OBC students in W. Bengal

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Sc-ST' started by OnlineScholarship, Apr 1, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 for SC/ST/OBC category students: Backward Classes Welfare Department West Bengal

Backward Classes Welfare Department, West Bengal Government provides the application for Pre Matric and Post Matric scholarship for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories students of West Bengal state.

The candidate can apply for the registration and renewal for Pre Matric, which means Class 9 and 10 and Post Matric, means Class 11, 12 and College for the academic year 2015-16.

Backward Classes Welfare Department under the West Bengal state, is a Dept. which works for the development of the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates of West Bengal. BCWD provides the Pre matric and Post Matric scholarship to the socially and economically backward classes student in order to complete their education.

This is a good initiative done by the West Bengal government by giving such scholarships to SC/ST/OBC candidate. Now the question is how to apply Online for the pre matric and post matric scholarships at West Bengal. So give your precious time to read out the details of the said scholarship so that you will be aware of the whole process and do all the process with knowing of it. Read the article more below.

How to Apply Online Application for Pre Matric /Post Matric scholarship in West Bengal:

Here I am giving you some steps, which you should follow to apply for online application for scholarship in West Bengal

Step One-
    First of all you are required to go to the given link www.oasis.gov.in which is a website of Backward Classes Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal.

Step Two-
    Here you should click on the link Apply Online or Student Registration link which you can see on the Student’s Area Column

Step Three-
    A new page of Application form will open up, where the applicant have to fill some Primary details, Photo, Authority and contact details. One point you should know here, that the photo and Adhar Card is not compulsory at this stage of application form. Fill your Mobil no. and Email ID to get a chance to search your application status. Then you must click on Submit button.

Step Four-
    After submitting the application, you will receive a system generate Acknowledgement slip, which you must download by clicking on Download Login information/acknowledgement slip. You will get a PDF file of your downloaded slip in your computer screen.

Step Five-
    Then again you have to go to the home page of web portal on the Registered Student’s Login button in the Student’s Area column.

Step Six-
    Then do Login with entering your User ID, Password and District, which is already mentioned in your Acknowledgement Slip.

Step Seven-
    When you successfully entered in the student panel, then you will have to fill the rest part of the application form.

Step Eight-
    After filling the asked details and you will have to click on Further details and fill the other details which is required.

Step Nine-
    Then you are required to click on Bank Information box and select your bank, bank branch and enter your Account Number.

Step Ten-
    In the next step, you must have to click on the Verify and Lock button. In case the application form is not filled by the candidate properly then the verify and lock button will not work and you will not be able to change your entered details.

Step Eleven-
    The candidate can take a print out of the application form and can download the filled in application form, which can be downloaded in PDF file.

Step Twelve-
    Then the applicant are required to submit the computer generated duly filled in application form, which must be signed to the concerned Block Development Office/PO/ DWO (for municipality/corporation area).

Step Thirteen-
    The applicant will have to submit the computer generated application form with all the required documents. The necessary documents are One recent stamp size coloured photograph of the candidate which must be duly signed and pasted on the appropriate space in the application form, an attested copy of the Caste Certificate and mark sheet/certificate of the last exam. passed.

Step Fourteen-
    All the required certificates needed for the submission with the application form are to be provided by the concerned authorities or persons.

MarkanChakma and Barun Mondal like this.
  2. my bank account is closed now. how can i updated my new account number to receive the amount.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

[​IMG] ;);););););););););)
    Hi am Nasir Ahmad FROM kashmir .
    i wanted to apply for scolarship. so need very for for scolarships .Actually I am doing B.tech final year in computer science and i am also 1+2 and three year diploma in computer engg
    Pincode :193401
    Distt:Budgam
    Tehsil: Narbal
    Email ID : nasirganie0110@gmail.com
    Ph:no: 8826968283

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  4. Asish das

Asish das Guest

how do we check the status of our application form and registration.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  5. Asish das

Asish das Guest

where can we check the selected candidates list..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  6. guest

guest New Member

WB030206233033

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  7. guest

guest New Member

SURAJIT DAS
    I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT MY REGISTRATION IS SUBMITTED OR NOW SO HOW CAN I CHECK THE STATUS.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  8. giriraj

giriraj Guest

sir/madam,

I was applied last year for the post matric scheme of this scholarship in my collage. But no any fund or help provided to me. Also there was no any reason mentioned that why application were rejected. Now I want to apply again but m afraid for same as last time.

Please help me for submitting my online application and give me information that how much fund i will get? Also let me know the selection procedure

Regard's
    Giriraj
    B.Sc IInd Year
    Jadavpur University
    West Bengal

9. OnlineScholarship

I can understand your situation. Don’t loose your hope this way and better try for the next session.

First of all I suggest you to track your application status to know the reason why your application is rejected.

• Select District where your institution is locate
    • Select District of your permanent address for those students who are studying outside of West Bengal.
    • Then enter your Application Serial No. or User ID
    • Select Applied District
    • Click on the Submit button.

Now below we are explaining the procedure of apply online for pre/post matric scholarship for SC/ST/OBC student in West Bengal

How to Apply for Pre/Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal-

1. Go to the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal, ie oasis.gov.in
    2. Click on Apply Online or Student Registration link in the student Area Section.
    3. On this page, you will have to enter all the detail like primary, photo and applied authority details.
    4. After entering all the details you will receive a computer generate Acknowledgement Slip which you may download.
    5. Then go to the home page of website and click on Registered Students Login box and enter your User ID, Password and District as given in your Acknowledgement Slip.
    6. After login, you have to fill rest of the columns of the Application form
    7. Enter the other details and Bank details and press the Verify and Lock Button.
    8. The verify and Lock button will only work if the candidates has filled all the information in the form correctly.
    9. Print the application and click on Download Application form
    10. Take a print out of duly filled in application form in a PDF file and submit it to the concerned BDO (Block Development Office) or PO cum DWO or DWO

10. Respected Sir,

I Ayesha khatun, i was passed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Murshidabad Institute of Technology (MIT) in 2011. Du to some financial problem i can't continue my education, i requested to you, if you arrange scholarships for continue my B tech or any suggestion regarding this please revert back. i have already fill up my JELET form accordingly.

You are requested to please do needful.

You faithfully,

AYESHA KHATUN

Contact - 7890058952

Email - ayesha.mit2011@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  11. Alim

Alim Guest

Miss Ayasha, now you can apply for a education loan for your financial problem from WBMDFC. the loan only for Minority students. Email ID alim.statesman@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  12. Alim

Alim Guest

Miss Ayasha, now you can apply for a education loan for your financial problem from WBMDFC. the loan only for Minority students. Email ID alim.statesman@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  13. ajij sk

ajij sk Guest

Let me know about the scholarship latest updates

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
    Raja Das likes this.
  14. Plz Update Last Date of SC/ST/OBC Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Application

15. Maheswar das

Maheswar das Guest

To
    Respected sir

Sub: New scholarship applying form 2015 for welfare department.

Sir,
    I am Maheswar das, a resident of this state and OBC-B candidate. I am new candidate of 1st year college 2015 , so tell me how can i apply this .please tell about this latest dates and qualification for applying this issue. I will waiting for your reply and anticipation.

Maheswar das
    Jhargram Raj college
    Jhargram, west bengal

Raja Das likes this.
  16. OnlineScholarship

Dear Guest,

There is a good schemes provided by Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal to the students of west Bengal.
    As per your sayings, you are a permanent resident of West Bengal states and you belongs to Other Backward Classes and if your family income limits meets the eligibility conditions then yes you can apply for Post Matric Scholarship OASIS in West Bengal. And for this you need to apply for application only through online mode.

Here I will explain that how you can apply Online for Post Matric scholarship for SC,ST, and OBC. The steps are given below.

Step One : Go to the official website of Backward Classes Welfare Department, West Bengal ie, www.oasis.gov.in.

Step two: Here you need to click on Apply Now or Student Registration button in Students Area section.

Step Three: You must fill all the columns with details in the application form like photo, applied authority details and need to submit

Step Four: An acknowledgement slip will be generate by the computer system. you need to download it and also take a print out of it.

Step Five: Now go to the oasis website and click on Registered Student's login column

Step Six: Login with user id, password and district as given in your acknowledgement slip.

Step Seven: Now fill all the remaining parts of the application form and Click on Further Details and fill all the column

Step Eight: Click on Bank Information button and select your bank, branch and enter your account number.

Step Nine: Click on Verity and Lock button. This button will not work if you not fill the form properly. Once you click on this button you will not be
    able to modify your details.

Step Ten : Click on Print Application button and click on Download application form. A computer generate filled in application form will be downloaded and take a print out of it.

Step Eleven : The student need to submit this filled in application form, which must be duly signed to the concerned Block Development officer/District welfare officer.

Step Twelve: Here you must remember to submit all the supportive and required documents with the computer generate filled in application form to complete the submission of application process

Required Documents :
    (a) One stamp size coloured photo of the application. Must attest it and paste it on the application form.
    (b) Attach the attested copy of Caste Certificate ( in your case OBC certificate)
    (c) Attested copies of mark sheet/certificates of the previous passed examination.

17. How to apply online

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
  18. mahabul

mahabul Guest

what is procedure to get this scholarship in B. Tech students studying in private collages

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2015
  19. soumen das

soumen das Guest

if there any scholarship grants for fail student?

20. I am from OBC

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
  22. Bidisha Roy

Bidisha Roy Guest

How to Apply for Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 for SC students in West Bengal? my account no is important? i don't have any account. can i use my family bank account?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  23. Manish Raj

Manish Raj Guest

I don't know

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  24. jimmy

jimmy Guest

When registration will open

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
  25. jimmy

jimmy Guest

no your account is permanent..........