gokdom.kar.nic.in Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 for Minority student class 11 to Ph.D.

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Minorities' started by OnlineScholarship, Apr 15, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India and Government of Karnataka invites the application from the minority community students for Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16. The Minority communities are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and Jain, notified by the Government. The students from Class 11 to Ph. D can apply for Post matric Scholarship application form.

The post matric scholarship will be awarded to minorities students who are meritorious but belongs to weaker section of the society in order to give them the better opportunities for higher studies.

Class XI (1st PUC), Class XII (2nd PUC), Vocational Courses – I.T.I/I.T.c., JOC< Polytechnic Diploma, Paramedical Diploma, D.Ed, D.Pharma,GNM, Graduation – B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.M, B.C.A, BSW, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.LibSc, BTA etc., Post Graduation – M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, M.Ed, M.PEd, MTA, PG Diploma, etc., M.Phil, Ph.D, BA ( LLB).

Eligibility for Post matric Scholarship in Karnataka:

A. The student must be the residents of Karnataka state.

B. The applicant who is desirous to apply for the said scholarship should scored 50% marks or more in the last final examination and also in qualifying examination.

C. To be eligible, the student’s parent’s annual income should not more than Rs. Two lacs (2,00,000/-) from all sources.

D. This is also required that the applicant must not have backlogs in any of the last years studies.

F. The candidates who are doing internship are not entitled to apply for the post matric scholarship.

G. Those candidates are not eligible for the scholarship scheme who practising education through correspondence and short term courses or training.

H. Applicant from other communities except the above mentioned minorities are not eligible to apply.

I. The other state candidate is also not eligible to apply in post matric scholarship in Karnataka.

J. The students who are the domicile of Karnataka state but studying in the other states are also eligible to apply for Post Matric Scholarship in Karnataka.

Procedure to apply for Post Matric Scholarship in Karnataka:
    =1> The candidate need to go to the web portal at momascholarship.gov.in and need to click on Post Matric Scholarship

=2> Then go to the link Student Registration and should click on it.

=3> You must follow all the steps and must complete online filling application form process with entering correct details.

=4> After that click on ‘Save’ button and Verify all the details you have entered.

=5> After ensuring all the entered details correct, click on the Finalize & Submit box.

=6> Then click on Preview/Print Report. Here you can see the seven pages of filled in application.

=7> Then you require to download the filled in Online application (7 pages) and save it in your desktop.

=8> After downloading all the pages of filled in application, you need to go to your college/institution and get the details in Page 5 of the hard copy of the application physically by the Head of the Institution.

=9> Send the hard copy of the application form along with necessary documents to the District Officer Minorities / District Officer Backward Classes & Minorities of your district personally /by post/by courier.

=10> You must write on the top of the envelope ‘Application for Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16

List of Documents attached with Hard Copy of Online Application for of Post Matric Scholarship in Karnataka:

1. Attested Photocopy of Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination

2. Attested Photocopy of last Semesters Marks sheet or ONLINE Result Print Out.

3. Attested Photocopy of Income Certificate issued by the Tahsildar or Original income Affidavit in a non judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/-.

4. Attested Photocopy of the Fee acknowledgement issued by the college for the current year.

5. Past one passport size fresh colour photograph on the 1st page of the application.

6. Photocopy of first page of Bank Pass Book showing the account no., IFSC code, bank name, branch address etc.,

7. For students whose permanent address is located in Dharwad, Mysore And Tumkur Districts, additional – photocopy of Aadhar Card/ Acknowledgement Of Eid needed to be attached with the hard copy of application Form.

Eligibility for Renewal of Post matric Scholarship in Karnataka:

a] The sanctioned candidates of Post Matric Scholarship Fresh/ Renewal in the year 2014-15 are eligible to apply for Renewal for the academic session 2015-16.

b] The student should have scored more than 50% marks in the earlier semesters examination to be eligible for renewal.

c] The student should not have backlogs in any of the previous year of their studies.

d] For the renewal of Post Matric Scholarship, the annual income of the students Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not go beyond Rs.2 ,00,000/-.

e] You can get your Permanent ID of 2014-15 by visiting to the official website

Procedure to apply for Renewal of Post Matric Scholarship in Karnataka:

1. You must go to the website momascholarship.gov.in click on the Post Matric Scholarship button.

2. Go to the link Student Registration and then click on I Know Permanent ID

3. Enter the scholarship Permanent ID and then Click on Submit Button.

4. Fill all the columns of the application form and Click on Save.

5. If you are confident that all details filled are correct then click on Freeze & Print Report

6. Take a print out of 5 page of filled in form and get the signature of the
    Principal on Page 3, take signature of the Parents on Page 4

7. Then again go to above mentioned website and click on the Post Matric Scholarship button.

8. Afterwards Go to the link Student Registration and click on I Know Permanent ID

9. Enter your scholarship Permanent ID and Click on Submit Button.

10. Then you must click on the upload option button to upload the documents details and click on Browse to upload the following documents.

(a) Institution Verification Form ( Page 3 Signed by the Principal)
    (b) Declaration of Family Income (Page 4 Signed by the Parents/ Guardian)
    (c) Declaration of Student (Page 5 Signed by the Student)
    (d) Last Exam Passed Marks Card (Semesters/Year)
    (e) Fee paid Receipt of “Current Course Year”.
    (f) Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student.
    (g) Annual Income Details (as declared in income certificate/Affidavit).
    (h) Aadhaar Card Number (if available)
    (i) Proof of Home Address.

11. Then click on View button to confirm the correctness of the information uploaded and click on “Finalize and Submit Button”.

12. Submit your hard copy of applications to District Officers Minorities or District Officer Backward Classes and Minorities of your District, as applicable

2 people like this.
  2. guest

guest New Member

When we get the schlorship 2015-16

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  3. 9686166890 How to get online application

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  4. preetam

preetam Guest

preetam how to find application status

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  5. sacchin

sacchin Guest

hello my name is Sachin I want to know about the post matric scholarship application

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  6. I want know how to apply for schloreship

7. aishwarya

aishwarya Guest

please suggest

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  8. shanaz

shanaz Guest

how to apply for scholarship

9. Ann mary

Ann mary Guest

10. wB201516000025028

11. afeez

afeez Guest

Please provide me the selected students list

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  12. baba

baba Guest

fake scholarship by government of karnataka

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  13. JAVID BASHA

JAVID BASHA Guest

I want to apply for PMS

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  14. Teena

Teena Guest

When online application form will be available in 2016

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  15. Teena

Teena Guest

please check in GOKDOM website

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  16. mamatha j

mamatha j Guest

How to check the status help me

17. Max

Max Guest

Hello I am MAX

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  18. guest

guest New Member

Hello Guys anyone is there who can tell me the list of sectioned students this year?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
  19. guest

guest New Member

how to apply scholarship form

Draft saved Draft deleted