Gokdom.kar.nic.in Online Application For Pre Matric Scholarship Fresh For 9 & 10 Student For The Year 2015-16 Karnataka

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Minorities' started by OnlineScholarship, Jul 10, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Pre Matric Scholarship (fresh) for the academic session 2015-16 has been launched for Minority communities who are practising their education in Class 9th and 10th in any govt./govt. aided/recognized private schools/institutions in accrossway Karnataka. The Minority communities

Muslims/Christians/Sikhs/Buddhists/Parsis/Jains notified by the Central Government who fulfill all the eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16 in Karnataka.

Last Date
    : 31st July, 2015

Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarship 2015-16 for 9th & 10th student karnataka:

<1>. The minority community students of Karnataka should obtained above than 50% marks in the last year final examination

<2>. The students Parents/ Guardians income from all sources should not go more than Rs. One lac (1,00,000/-) per annum.

<3>. If the candidates belongs to other than the mentioned above communities then the student is not eligible for pre matric scholarships.

<4>. The students who are the domicile of Karnataka but studing in other state are also eligible to apply for Pre matric scholarship in Karnataka.

<5>. Other state students are not eligible to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship in Karnataka, they are eligible to apply in their respective state only.

Apply Online here

What is the procedure of online application pre matric scholarship 9th and 10th 2015-16:

The candidate can apply for Online Application for Pre Matric Scholarship IX and X 2015-16. The student student should read all the instructions before filling online application. The instructions are below:

@> The students should keep ready the Scanned copies of Documents which are listed below before filling online application form
    ⦁ Student’s photo
    ⦁ Student’s Signature (on a piece of paper)
    ⦁ Aadhar card.
    ⦁ Previous year marks card
    ⦁ Declaration form by the Student
    ⦁ Self-Declaration for religion
    ⦁ Bonafide certificate/Institute Verification form ( can be avail from Directorate’s website)
    ⦁ Present year’s fee receipts (Showing tuition fee/course fee, admission fee)
    ⦁ Parental income certificate

@> Income and Caste Certificate must be issued by Tahsildar.

@> The students can get the Income certificate issued by Tahsildar a long with ‘self-declaration religion
    certificate’ in a prescribed format uploaded on web portal.

@> The photocopy of BPL card along with ‘self-declaration for religion’ format uploaded on
    Directorate's website.

@> Antodaya Card along with‘self-declaration for religion’ format uploaded on website.

@> First page of bank account pass book of the student showing the Name, Account number, IFSC code with Branch Name, or cancelled cheque leaf*

How to Apply for Pre Matrict scholarship 2015-16 9th and 10th Karnataka:

The students are required to apply online application for pre matric scholarship 9th and 10th in Karnataka.

The steps are given below that how the candidate can apply for online application.

{1} :- To apply for online application, the students are required to go to the website http://www.scholarships.gov.in as no other mode of application is accepted

{3}:- Here the applicant need to Click on “STUDENT LOGIN” Button.

{4}:- Then Click on “REGISTER” Button.

{5}:- Here you can see a new Page which requesting to enter the personal data. Fill all the coloumns with entering the required details and click on Submit button.

{6}:- The system will display a Temporary ID No. of applicant. The temporary ID will also be sent on registered mobile number and registered e-mail id. You must need to note down theis temporary ID no. for
    further use.

{7}:- Click on proceed button will take you to the new Page where the applicant have to login with using temporary ID and Date of Birth.

{8}:- After login, in the page the student have to enter their personal details and need to click on Save & Continue Button.

{9}:- Applicant then need to enter their Academic Details and need to click on Save and Contiue button.

{10}:- Here a new page of Scheme Details will be displayed on the basis of the eligibility criteri of the students. Students can apply for multiple schemes. In the same page, students have to upload the scanned copies of supportive documents. Once you selected the scheme and uploaded the required documents, you need to click on Button “SAVE & CONTINUE” to go to the next page.

{11}:- Then the applicants have to enter their Bank Details. Fill the account number very carefully. If the student fill the incorrect account no., IFSC code and name will the resulting the no receipt of scholarship. Then click on Save and Continue button.

{12}:- In the Contact Details Column, enter your current residing and Permanent full Address with pin code number.

{13} :- Tick Mark on the Declaration and click on Confirm and Submit button to close the process.

{14}:- After successful submission, the student will get the permanent registration number. Save this for further use.

For further details and information, visit to the website, gokdom.kar.nic.in.

2. SYED MOHAMMED SJ please provide me complete detail

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  3. Hello i am SYED MOHAMMED how to apply for 9th class scholarship

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  4. I need online application of GOKDOM

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  5. How to find application status

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  6. Abdul khadar

Abdul khadar Guest

7. guest

guest New Member

hllo my schl askd me to get a decleration form through online n i am unable to get it can any one help me plz

8. guest

guest New Member

Nitheh h m
    12 pu

9. guest

guest New Member

please check my application.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2017
  10. guest

guest New Member

I am Dastageer what is the last date

Draft saved Draft deleted