gokdom.kar.nic.in Apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16 for Minority candidates in Karnataka

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Minorities' started by OnlineScholarship, Apr 15, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

The eligible and suitable minority community candidates can submit the application for Pre-Matric Scholarship 2015-16. The scholarships are offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India and by the Govt. of Karnataka from the minority community candidates. The minority community candidates who are studying from Class I to Class X in the Govt./aided/recognized private schools or institution in throughout the Karnataka state are eligible to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16.

Eligibility for Pre Matric Scholarship in Karnataka:

i. The candidates who are from the Minority community, ie. Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis & jains are eligible to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship.

ii. The minority community students who are studying from 1st class to 10th class are allowable to apply for Pre-matric scholarship.

Required conditions for Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16 in Karnataka:

~1~ The student must scored aggregate of 50% marks or more in the last years final exam. The student of class 1, the requirement of 50% marks is not applied. For them, only the income criteria is applicable.

~2~ The candidate’s parents per annum income should not be more than Rs. One Lac (1,00,000/-) from all sources. The candidates should submit the Income Certificate issued by tahsildar or can submit the Original Income Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. Twenty, which must be notarised by the public notary with seal & sign.

~3~ The candidates of previous year sanctioned scholarship can apply for the renewal of scholarship by securing 50% or more marks in the last years final exam.

~4~ The candidates who are applying for fresh and renewal, must have their bank account. The candidate must furnish the details like, account number, IFSC code no., name of bank, branch name and address of branch.

How to Apply for Pre Matric Scholarship in Karnataka:

1. Go to the official website gokdom.kar.nic.in and download the application form for the year 2015-16.

2. Then fill all the columns of the application form with all the required details and need to submit the application form alongwith the documents, like Mark sheet, Fee receipt, income certificate, photograph etc. to the concerned Head of the School.

3. Then the Principal of the school collect all the application form from the eligible candidates and make a separate list of fresh and renewal in the prescribed format and the list with the original application forms to the concerned BEO.

4. If the applications are directly submitted to the Directorate at Bangalore will not be entertained.

5. The Principal should submit all the application with required documents on or before the due because the application received after the submission date will be accepted.

6. The head of school should tell the parents of the candidates to provide the correct annual income.

7. Then the BEO will take the immediate action to provide the Bank Account No. to the students only. The bank account number of the principal will not be entertained for the transfer of the scholarship amount of the students.

8. This very strictly mentioned that only 2 children from a family are entitle to apply for the scholarship.

9. The applicant should download the application form only, when Pre-Matric Application 2015-16 printed and published on gokdom.kar.nic.in.

What are the conditions to apply for pre-matric scholarship in Karnataka

(a) The first condition of the pre matric scholarship scheme is the applicant should not scored below than 50% marks in the last years final examination.

(b) The other condition is that the same pattern of scoring marks is not applied for the 1st class students, their eligibility will be based on the parents annual income.

(c) The annual income of the candidate’s parents should not exceed Rs. 1 Lac from all sources.

(d) All of the candidates are required to provide their Bank Account No. and other details.

Necessary document needed to be enclosed with Application form of Pre-Matric Scholarship in Karnataka:

a*- The applicant should paste the photograph on the 1st page of the application form.

b*- Applicant must also submit the photocopy of caste certificate and Income certificate must be issued by the Tahsildar OR

c*- The applicant can submit the original Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. Twenty as per the prescribed format.

d*- Must submit the photo copy of Bank Passbook first page having details like, Account no., student name, bank name and branch address

e*- This is necessary that the Bank account must be in the name of student.

f*- Submit the photo copy of last years mark sheet, previous years paid fee acknowledgement.

g*- The bank account should not be opened other than the students name.

Note Important points:

@> If the candidate have the Caste and Income certificate issued by Tahsildar, then you can only attach the photo copy of the certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer.

@> If the candidate does not have the Caste and Income certificate issued by Tahsildar, then in this case they can type it in the given format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. Twenty and attested it by a Public Notary and send it with the application.

@> The students are not required to attach the originals of the documents only the Income Affidavit in original needed to be submit with the application form.

2. Ibrahim

Ibrahim Guest

when is starting karnataka 2015-2016 scholarship, and in gok of karnataka website showing previous year's scholarship form, students have to submit before 07/2015 as calculate previous year the gok of karnataka didn't upload for fresh candidates form even on month of 06/2015

3. iqbal Ahmed

iqbal Ahmed Guest

How t apply for GOKDOM minority scholarship

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  4. Aiyan Ahamed

Aiyan Ahamed Guest

He is stading in 2nd class in shee vidya Niketan school

5. ARIF Kaup

ARIF Kaup Guest

very easy, collect application form from school or download from website..

6. md owas

md owas Guest

please tell us

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
  7. Kushal v

Kushal v Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  8. Door no 162 6th cross teachers colony banashankri 2th stage Bangalore 560070

9. how to apply for this please elaborate

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  10. jawad

jawad Guest

How to find the application form

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
  11. I am waiting

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
  12. John Dhawle

John Dhawle Guest

sir I have received scholarship this year, and for renewal for next year, I need to promote to next academic year, if I get one subject backlog, will I list qualify for next year scholarship.

13. sageer ahmed

sageer ahmed Guest

dear sir:-
    how t apply for second year....I have cast and income certificate of previous year. its ok to submit the same. please tell.
    thanking you
    SAGEER AHMED

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
  14. alphonza

alphonza Guest

Sir my daughter studying in present ix we received scholarship from iv std to vii continuously but 2014-14 std viii got registered but did not receive d scholarship ? Can i apply for 2015-16

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
  15. lokesh

lokesh Guest

Sir I am lokesh looking for online application form

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  16. please explain it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
  17. Rajesh k

Rajesh k Guest

Sir from two years I was getting the pre-matric scholarship. This year I finished my twelth standard and moving to other state for my graduation. So how can I renew my scholarship. Should I apply from Hyderabad were I am going to study or...... .... so please let me option how can I renew my scholarship..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
  18. Mahipal

Mahipal Guest

How to apply

19. Mahipal

Mahipal Guest

How to get online application

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted