e-grantz.kerala.gov.in Application for Post Matric Scholarship 2015 for SC OEC & OBC Students Kerala

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, Jun 5, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Kerala SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe) Development Department offers the Post Matric Scholarship to the SC, ST, OBC and Other eligible community students who are practising Post matric courses approved by the University or Board.

Eligibility for Post Matric Scholarship e-grants Kerala :

@.. The applicant must be practising post-matric courses approved by the university or board

@..The applying candidate must be admitted under merit and reservation quota

@..Those candidates are eligible for post matric scholarship who belongs to Scheduled castes, other eligible communities, OBCs and other communities who are socially and economically backward including forward castes

@..The candidates attendance may not be less than 75% at the end of each month or session

Income Limit :

SC and OEC:
    There are not income limitations for Scheduled castes SC and OECs.

OBC:
    For +2 course Rs. One Lac (100000/-)
    For Degree coursesRs. One Lac (100000/-)
    For PG and Professional coursesRs. One Lac (100000/-)

Others :
    For +2 course Rs. One Lac (100000/-)
    For Degree coursesRs. One Lac (100000/-)
    For PG and Professional coursesRs. One Lac (100000/-)

Type of Assistance for Post Matric Scholarship e-grantz Kerala:
    Scheduled Castes (SC) and Other eligible Communities (OEC):
    The eligible candidate who will select for Post Matric Scholarship will get the Lumpsum grant, Monthly stipend (day scholars) ABLC + Pocket Money (hostellers) Reimbursement of Tuition Fee, Special fee and examination fee in full without income limit.

Other Backward Classes (OBC):
    The selected candidates of OBC will be awarded with monthly stipend for +1 and +2. The special fee and examination fee will also be given according to the income limit.

For Degree Courses:
    => Reimbursement of Tuition fee, Special fee and exam fee subject to income limit.

=> For Postgraduate and professional course, the candidates will get lumpsum grant, => Monthly stipend, Reimbursement of Tuition Fee and examination fee subject to income limit.

For Others:
    For 11 and 12 Reimbursement of special fee and exam fee, subject to income limit
    For degree courses Reimbursement of tuition fee, Special fee and exam fee subject to income limit.

For PG and Professional courses:
    @. The candidates will be provided with Lumpsum grant, monthly stipend, reimbursement of tuition fee, special fee and examination fee depends on the income limit.

@. Fee is sanctioned once in an Academic year and paid to institution’s Account.

@. LSG is sanctioned once in a year, stipend and mess Charges are sanctioned and forwarded to students bank Account directly.

How to Submit the Post Matric Scholarship Applications :

1~] The eligible candidates can submit their application for post matric scholarship online by themselves. The menu of Scholarship Application Online is given in the home page of e-grantz, ie. e-grantz.kerala.gov.in.

2~] The candidates are also able to submit their application online through Akshaya e-centers in a different place of Kerala state. The Akshaya centers also gives a print out of online application.

3~] The provided services by Akshaya Centres are free.

4~] The students should submit the print out of online submitted application form along with the other certificates like Caste Certificate, Income Certificate and Mark Sheets of qualifying examinations etc. to the Head of Institution within one week of Admission.

5~] Students who go through consequent year of a course need not submit applications.

How to Check Application Status Online:

The student can see the option “Application Status” given on the home page of e-grantz. Click the option

You will be redirected to a new page, where you are required to enter some details like-

· Selected District

· Select Institution

· SSLC Type

· SSLC Number

· SSLC Year

· Date of Birth and click on Search

Click to Check Application Status

2. guest

guest New Member

Iam an msc student ..frst yr...belongs to sc category..is there any scholarship other than e grant?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  3. akhil

akhil Guest

i got e-grantz scholarship on 2013 (7000 only), i am a final engineering student (OBC), after that i don't get it why?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    2 people like this.
  4. adarsh.ss

adarsh.ss Guest

i am first year student b.tech (obc) can i apply this scholarship now?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  5. Sachin p

Sachin p Guest

I am 1st year student of +2 before i apply the egrand but not give money'

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  6. basil

basil Guest

E grantz scholarship status

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  7. guest

guest New Member

Sir, Iam a first year Bsc student. I admited in my college on August16. Can I apply to this scholership in next day?

8. guest

guest New Member

I want application from

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
  9. guest

guest New Member

i apply the e-grantz but i didnt get the money till why?

10. guest

guest New Member

sir i am a MA sanskrit 1st year student how can i apply my e grants

11. guest

guest New Member

i'm belonging to forward caste but economically backward. can I apply for e-grantz

12. guest

guest New Member

sir how to apply for new registration.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
  13. guest

guest New Member

sir,I was in OBC category but now I am categorised as OEC .Will i get OEC scholarship .Now I am studying for first year MSc nursing ,I was late to sent my application will it be considered.