Cid.setindia.com Apply For Cid Shaatir Lekhak Contest For The Year 2015 Application Process

Discussion in 'Awards and Contests' started by OnlineScholarship, Jul 22, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Popular TV show "CID" is now giving audiences the chance to be part of the show. Now the show makers will give the chance to the audience to complete any incomplete story. The audience will also bring the twist on the show. The viewer will be the part of this contest.

The name of this contest is CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest for the year 2015. The audience will have to complete an incomplete story. The winning story will appear in episodes and prizes will also be given to the winner.

The Multi Screen Media Private Limited is organizing this CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest for their channel SET. This is one of the good opportunity to all the story writers or any individual who has good writing skills as this is a story writing competition.

To be a part of this contest, the participant need to complete any one of the three stories.
    1> Mystery of the Sandal
    2> Girl with the Gun
    3> The Three Friends

Only the Indian citizen candidate who are living in India can participate in this CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest. For this the participant need to make online registration to submit their entry.

Last Date : July 26, 2015

Eligibility Criteria for CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest 2015 :
    (i) The contest is open for Indian citizens living in India only.

(ii) Minimum 5 years old candidate can participate in this contest.

(iii) The submission of the stories from minors need to be done by their parents or legal guardians.

(iv) The employees of MSM and its associated organizations along with their family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.

Reward of CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest :
    ~> The winners of CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest will be awarded with the prizes.

~> All the three stories selected as winners will be used as script for one of the episode of CID.

~> The Other Prizes will also be given to the winners as decided by Multi Screen Media.

How to apply for CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest 2015:

{1} The registration for the contest and application process will be done by the contestant by going to the official web portal of SET India.

{2} If the candidate is minor then all the registration and submission process of stories will be done by the candidate's parents/guardian.

To register for CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest 2015 Click Here

{3} The applicants can submit any number of applications till the time they are in accordance with the guidelines issued by MSM.

{4} There are three stories which are mentioned above which needed to be completed by the participant. The details are here under:

{5} There is no upper limit fixed for the words within which the story is to be completed but the story should have minimum 300 words.

{6} The contestant can only use the English language to complete the story.

{7} The story need to be either in Text or in .pdf/ .txt/ .doc or .docx format.

Selection Process of CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest 2015 :

(@) The selection of a candidate is based on the following judging parameters;
    Original story
    Thrilling twists
    Story Suspense
    Strong supporting characters
    Logical Investigation

(@) From the total entries, three (3) winner will be selected, one for each story.

(@) The result for the winners will be declared during one of the episodes of CID prior to September 01, 2015.

(@) The winners will also be intimated through e-mail and the winners are required to answer back to the mail with necessary details within 24 hours to claim the prize.

2. I want to Join CID

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  3. How to Apply For Cid Shaatir Lekhak Contest For The Year 2015 please tell me that application procedure

4. I also want to participate in this ;)

5. Ap ne shaatar likhar mein hamrey country pakistan ko block kr ke badi ziadti ki hy
    mein CiD bde shok se dekhta hon
    aur shaatar likhar mein story likhi hoi hy
    please contact krein
    Muhammad Sarfraz Anjum (also face book id)
    0346-4631100

6. nitin mathur

nitin mathur Guest

I want to join cid team please help me

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  7. uma

uma Guest

why did you block U.S. to join in cid shaatir lekhak

8. Erum

Erum Guest

why only Indians .. When your broadcast and viewership is global than
    You should give chance to everyone. I m Pakistani and I love cid. Many
    Regrets that I can participate

9. dear cid team
    we have been watching cid for long time and each character has its own importance, i have participated the shatir lekhak contest and completed two stories , my third story is also on end but i think last date was 26th jul, so i could not send Girl with Gun story.
    sir i have the different and unique ideas for this show , i am 100% sure that with these ideas cid will break the all records of television TRP. so if possible please contact me or guide me how to contact the CID team.
    may god give big height of success to the cid and team.
    regards

sanjay kaushik, 9999441863
    village Jharsa, near jain mandir, gurgaon
    sanjay.snk@gmail.com

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  10. Hello please send me the contact details of CID team

11. CID

CID Guest

yes it should be for all viewers

12. mayank raj

mayank raj Guest

When the will publish the result

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  13. Today is 1sept...pls tell us winner name...

14. hi, i participated in Shaatir lekhak contest,
    i dont know result is decleared or not

How can i find when will be the result is decleared

15. Anand Singh

Anand Singh Guest

Please declare winner name.

16. Please declare winner name and date? I want to Join CID some episode.

17. HELLO I AM Anand Singh from Delhi Please declare winner name and date? I want to Join CID some episode.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  18. I am preparing a story

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  19. Haris Baloch

Haris Baloch Guest

I am Haris Baloch I want to participate in CID

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  20. Haris Baloch

Haris Baloch Guest

Please guide me how to contact with this

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016