Apply For Unic All India Essay Writing Contest 2015 For Class 9 To 12 And Ug & Pg Students Application Process

Discussion in 'Awards and Contests' started by OnlineScholarship, Aug 17, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

UNIC All India Essay Writing Contest for the year 2015 is being organized by the United Nations Information Centre for India and Bhutan in association with Shri Ram Chandra Mission for Class 9th to Undergradute and Postgraduate students.

This All-India Essay Writing Event is organised each and every year in the various educational institutions throughout the country.

The All India Essay Contest is being organized n Hindi and English languages alongwith nine (9) approved languages in India. The particpation will be performed in two categories

Each participate can write the essay in One thousand (1000) words only.

The interested candidates can submit their Essay till 28th August, 2015 and the result for the essay writing contest will be declared on December, 2015

Topics of UNIC All India Essay Writing Contest 2015

Category 1 for Class 9-12: The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but are to be kindled. (Plutarch)

Category 2 for UG & PG Students: The man who has no inner life is a slave to his surroundings. (Henri Frederic):

Eligibility for All India Essay Writing Contest 2015
    1=> The interested participants must be the residents of India.

2=> The applicant should be presently studying in Class 9 to 12 or practising Graduation or Post Graduation.

3=> Those applicant who are not enrolled with an institution for study or have opted for a distance learning course/program, are also eligible, while their age must below 28 years as on 28/8/2015.

Reward of All India Essay Writing Contest 2015 :
    @> The winners of National and Zonal level both will be rewarded with Medals.

@> All prize winners will be awarded certificates signed by the Director of the UNIC and the President of SRCM.

@> The declaration of All India Essay Writing Contest will be publicized on December, 2015.

Levels are :

** National level: Top three essays, written in each of the eleven languages, will be awarded first, second and third prize from amongst all entries received across the country.

** Zone level: Top three essays, written in each of the two or three languages opted for by the zone, in both the categories, will be awarded first, second and third prize from amongst entries received in each zone.

** Institution level: For every participating institution, a Certificate of Merit will be awarded to the two top essays from each of the two or three languages, in both categories.

How to Apply for All India Essay Writing Contest 2015 :
    For Category 1 : Class IX to XII :

The students will have to participate in the essay writing contest through their respective schools.

The essay writing even will be declared in the school, so you mut be get in touch with your teacher.

Get a copy of the Participant Information Slip which must be completed by you and attached securely to the essay that you submit to your school.

For Category 2 : Undergraduate and Postgraduate students :

The interested candidates must be get in touch with the coordinator of their institution.

Guidelines for Writing the Essay
    • The country will be divided into 45 (forty five) zones.
    • Each zone will have to choose 2 or 3 language options out of the 11 approved languages, which are locally relevant.
    • Candidates can chose either of the languages available within the zone as medium for writing the essay
    • All essays must be written on A4 size sheets, in black or blue ink only
    • The Essay should not be copied

The participants should have to submit their entries or essays to the institutions' designated authorities by 28th August, 2015.

Afterwards the institution select the best 5 essays in each language and submit with a completed list of participants in the given format to SRCM representative by 10th Sept., 2015.

Contact Details :-
    Address

Shri Ram Chandra Mission
    Sector 4 , RK Puram New
    New Delhi, Delhi 110912
    Indian toll free number: 18001037726.​

2. akash anand

akash anand Guest

Respected authority when will you declare the result of above competition.. We are eargly waiting for the result

3. ritu

ritu Guest

Inform me also ...now December is about to end..and we were told that results will be declared in December..

4. Respected Authorities,
    Though my essay may not be the best but I worked hard for it. Please declare the results. I'm waiting for the response.

5. guest

guest New Member

I am also waiting for the results as I am confident that I will definitely be a winner in the zonal or national level.

Draft saved Draft deleted