ambedkarfoundation.nic.in Dr Ambedkar Foundation National Merit Scholarship for SC/ST students

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Sc-ST' started by OnlineScholarship, May 26, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

The Central Government is sponsoring the Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Scholarship Scheme For commendable students Of Scheduled Casts (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST).

Dr. Ambedkar Foundation National Merit Scholarship for the SC ST students will be given by the Maharaja of Baroda was of large significance in the life and achievement of Baba Saheb. To recognize merit and to encourage and motivate the students, it is offered to give one time cash award to the commendable students of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe for practising their higher education under the scheme, naming Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Scholarship Scheme.

National Merit Scholarship for the SC ST students would be executed by Dr. Ambedkar Foundation started under the sponsorship of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment in the year 1992

Eligibility for Dr. Ambedkar Foundation National Merit Scholarship :

<> The Ambedkar Foundation national Merit Scholarship are available for the SC/ST candidates.

<>Dr. Ambedkar Foundation National Merit Scholarship will be given to those three (3) students who securing highest marks in the Regular class of 10th level exam. conducted by Education Board or Council.

<>There shall be separate awards for SCs and ST candidates.

<>In case none of the first 3 eligible candidates are girls, then the girl student securing the highest marks will get a special award.

<> Family income of the students from all sources should not be more than Rs. 1.00 lakh in the preceding financial year.

Payment of Dr. Ambedkar Foundation National Merit Scholarship:
    The said scholarship will be provided to the eligible student, that is one time grant which is given as per the mentioned rules.

** Student securing highest marks : Rs.60, 000/- (Sixty Thousand)
    ** Student securing 2nd highest marks : Rs.50, 000/- (Fifty Thousand)
    ** Student securing 3rd highest marks : Rs.40, 000/- (Fourty Thousand)
    ** Girl student securing highest marks (In case she is not in the above three categories) : Rs.40, 000/- (Forty Thousand)
    ** Total : Rs.1,90,000/- (One lac ninety Thousand) (Per Board/Council)

This award amount will be payable over and above any other scholarship/award.

Number of Dr. Ambedkar Foundation National Merit Scholarship:
    {1} The Ambedkar National Merit Scholarship will be given to three students scoring highest marks in the regular Class X level examination conducted by the Education Board/Council. This will be separate for Scheduled casts and Scheduled Tribes. In case none of the first three eligible students are girls, the girl student scoring the highest marks will get a special award.

{2} Thus, there shall be four awards for each of the 26 Boards for SC i.e. 104 awards and likewise another 104 awards for STs. In case more than one student scoring the same marks, the number of awards would be accordingly increased for covering all such eligible students.

{3} Keeping in view the SC & ST population of the country as per 1991 census, 250 no. of special merit scholarship @ Rs.10,000/- each will be given to SC/ST students securing next highest marks, after first, second and third position.

2. SHRIKANT

SHRIKANT Guest

i have got 74% in puc

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  3. SHRIKANT

SHRIKANT Guest

4. I have 86.83% in tenth class my H. T No. 1067076.Mail ID lavanya. srcl@gmail. Com. Mobile no. 9951397784.

5. How to get latest merit list

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  6. sudeesh .PN

sudeesh .PN Guest

I got 87.20 percentage in 10th annual exam My Email I'd is sudeesh 800 @gmail.com

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  7. puneeth.R

puneeth.R Guest

I got 60.26 percentage in 10th annual exam my mobile No: 7022908624 my email id is puneeth99@gmail.com

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  8. आंबेडकर फाउंडेशन नेशनल मेरिट स्कालरशिप

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  9. guest

guest New Member

10. guest

guest New Member

I HAVE86.5% IN TENTH , MY MOBILE NO. 9474812642

11. sangam

sangam Guest

When it will be distributed?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  12. guest

guest New Member

I'm RADHA M K, I have got 87.68% in 10th, examination conducted by Karnataka education board. My contact no:9066461216
    My email id: rmk99961@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
  13. guest

guest New Member

My marks 77.4in tenth class mobile no9813255068

14. guest

guest New Member

i have 88.86% in 12th puc my number is 9740908394 hanumanagouda cast st nayaka

15. guest

guest New Member

My name is halesha h r i got 88%in s s l c examination my contact no 7996141915 my email id haleshhr07@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017 at 5:16 PM
  16. guest

guest New Member

I am MANJUNATH R HIPPARAGI I got 76.66% in engineering degree my contact NO 9900489549 & my email id manjuh287@gmail.com

Draft saved Draft deleted